User Tag List

Thread: Change time on Gen 2 MPS Sat Nav for Daylight Saving

1. Default Change time on Gen 2 MPS Sat Nav for Daylight Saving

Maybe Im blonde but I cannot get the time to change for Daylight saving. Can only find an Auto adjust that knows Im in Sydney but won't go an hour forward. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks

Didnt work for me either as i tried it on Sunday morning.
    ended up changing it manually

3. Default

How do I change it manually-cannot find the setting???

This also took me a while to work out, I thought it should be in the satnav setting or the other setting for averages and that.

But no!!!! Under the hazard button on the centre concol hit the h button ie h stands for hour.

I don't think it was because you're blonde. I think what it was was that there's so much technology and gadgets in our cars that you were looking for a more complicated method rather than the rather low-tech method Mazda implemented ie via the satnav

It certainly surprised me when I saw it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

6. Default

thanks for that, will look in the morning-very obvious place for it.

....see thats what you guys get from buying the GENII with all the buttons, & bells & whistles......

Dont worry, took me 2 days and a txt to a mate to figure out how to change it! haha.
    after seeing them every day i forgot about those buttons when i needed them. i was also looking in the sat nav.

Quote Originally Posted by AD07 View Post
    ....see thats what you guys get from buying the GENII with all the buttons, & bells & whistles......

Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Hmmmm I own a Gen 1 and the other is I don't need to change my time Bloody daylight saving times why do they have to change things...

Yeah I agree rino! Like decimal currency, they should have just waited till all the old people died!

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Hmmmm I own a Gen 1 and the other is I don't need to change my time Bloody daylight saving times why do they have to change things...
    I had to look up the manual for how to change the time on my gen1

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Awww poor Sammy..... we still luv ya mate

Haha I had exactly the same thing happen, I spent like 20 minutes trying to figure out how to change it in the computer, then I got so frustrated I gave up and resorted to the user manual.

How red faced did i feel when it mentioned the goddamn buttons on the dashboard.

I think its strange that the car can adjust according to the timezone form your GPS location, yet doesn't know what daylight savings is. The fact one aspect of timezones is changed via the computer and the time itself is done with dedicated buttons on the dashboard is a bit confusing.

Glad I'm not alone!

Yep, the boffins in the Mazda Automotive Clock Design Dept (MACCD to those in the know ) weren't stretching themselves here