User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Special Edition RX8 2005 29,000 k's

Unhappy Special Edition RX8 2005 29,000 k's

The inevitable has happened.... I knew once we got the GTR that the Mazda was not going to live around in the garage for long. There is no point in keeping it. We are selling the special edition rx8. Note there was only 1 Special edition release, there were limited edition Red ones but the special edition only came in a Gun metal grey colour and the Radient Ebony.... The Ebony came with the Ivory interior. There were only 5 Radient Ebony models brought into Australia. 2 Special edition in QLD. 1 of each Colour. This is extremely Rare.... We have even had people in England make offers for the beast.

Check Car Sales add for more info. We really love to drive this car. It is amazing... Shame we can't justify keeping them all... Ill also be selling the MPS6 soon as ive got my eye on the new Clubby.

2005 MAZDA RX-8 LUXURY SPECIAL EDITION FE Series 1 Private Cars For Sale in QLD - carsales.com.au
    Latool- far from normal

GL with the sale. That is no doubt a special car. Hope you get the price you want.

What a magic car. I don't think the photos in the bright sun so it any favors though. Just my thoughts.
    Good luck mate.

This is also known as the "Shinka", yes?

Good luck with the sale and welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Good luck with the sale and welcome to the forum

Yeah good luck with the sale!!!!!!!! and welcome to the forum Al Latool has been around since December 2008 Silly Al... I love the RX8 just doesn't suit family life for me and this would be the one to buy to......

Yer lol dan was having a dig lol..... poke right back at ya. I got some good photos ill upload to it later. it is a shame. Doz wants a garage for all the cars like Jay Lenno, but don't we all. Price is harsh considering u can get a new gen standard un optioned one for like 30k. But to the right person this is a good deal. Still makes me sad i love that car. Still fun to drive, you just can't replace the noise of a good rotary.

---------- Post added at 11:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 AM ----------

Oh and im not sure about the SHINKA thing.... anyone else know ne thing about that?
    Latool- far from normal

I think it is the Shinka,

<--- Shinka

Oh and we are selling the Personalised RX8SE plates with it - RX8 Special Edition...

10. Default

Yup. Shinka. That price is a lot though, most people will be "It's just an RX8." Me and Vanq though... PHWOAAAR. That's a sexy machine and if I had the money I'd be on that.

Yer i asked doz, He said it is. When we got it u also had the option for all the extra badging - we got every possible option there was.

Quote Originally Posted by latool View Post
    yer lol dan was having a dig lol..... Poke right back at ya.

lol

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Wow!

Look I dont mean to be rude, more out of curiosity, how motivated a seller could you present to a potential buyer, seeing that you are offering a five year old car for the same price as a brand new revamped 2010 GT model?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSR View Post
    Wow!

Look I dont mean to be rude, more out of curiosity, how motivated a seller could you present to a potential buyer, seeing that you are offering a five year old car for the same price as a brand new revamped 2010 GT model?
    il let the owner answer you ..but il add my two cents as a ex 2004 luxury pack rx8 owner..

the special edition with the gorgeous radiant ebony colour and nuts cream interior is by far the best looking gen 1 rx8..

its a bit of a pity they left the stock wheels albit polished and only changed the suspension to bilstein as the major selling point for a special edition vehicle.. (of course let me say again that exterior and interior colours : drool )

time will tell if you re going to get any bites at the price and heck you may be happy to keep it till the right buyer potentially comes along..! not sure of the condition of the other radiant ebony on carsales he has 36,00kms and has 39 grand on it..

btw what type of gtr did you buy? r35 :P

good luck wit the sale
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

Kov, Your right. We aren't selling it for money or anything it has only done 29thou k's in 5 years so clearly we don't drive it every day. The car is in immaculate condition, always garaged and serviced. It is something special. We have had a fair few bites actually. Some guy in the UK called immediately and had someone come and inspect the car. If you are a real RX8 fan you would appreciate this. It will only get better with age especially in the condition its in. Imagine in another 10 Years how rare it will be. We have spare room for it, just don't need it. Not going to sell it at alot less, slightly flexible on price. As a RX8 fan there is no way id buy a new gen version. The curves are different, the lights are different and at night you think your coming up on "just another skyline r34" until you realize "oh no its a new RX8 that they thought they would steal the rear lights from Nissan" Sorry to get personal but u did ask! lols.

As for the GTR, yer its a 09 35. Were on waiting list to get first batch into the country it is an awesome car and a year later its still the best.

here are some shots for u.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Latool- far from normal

few more...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hey guys, the one on carsales is 46,000 not 36, and it is not fully optioned. no spoiler no extra badging im actually not sure if its the same thing..... everyone calls theirs the special edition.. but this one "shinka" is the one and only.

Amazing photos there Latool. Good luck with the sale.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post
    Amazing photos there Latool. Good luck with the sale.

Dan
    +1 photos look great. Amazing car.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast