User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member

Default New member

Hi everyone new member here. I own a 2006 Mps3 sports. Have had a look at some of the discussions here and have found some very helpful and interesting. Will be doing a few mods to mine but nothing to over the top for this car lol.

I have a set of personalised qld number plates for sale as I have other plates for my car. They are TUF03 in U.S style. One slimline and one standard on black background and white writing. $550 o.n.o pm me or email shaunradford@mac.com

Look foward to reading your new posts and discussions

Welcome mate! How long have you had your ride. There's plenty of info on here to help you out on researching a few tasteful modifications. What colour do you have, feel free to post some images!

Enjoy the forum! Be sure to check at the cruises section if you wish to join in on a local cruise meet-up!

Welcome to OzMPSclub

Post up some pics!

Welcome Shaun and enjoy the forum, there is a special section to advertise if you want to try and sell your plates... I have attached the link below.

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/member-buy-sell/

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    Welcome Shaun and enjoy the forum, there is a special section to advertise if you want to try and sell your plates... I have attached the link below.

Member Buy and Sell
    "Must have been a member for at least 21 days and have a minimum post count of 10 to post in this forum. Buy and sell at your own risk!"

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

thanks for the welcomes guys. will upload some pics shortly. My mps is the aurora blue, 2006 sports done only 22,000ks. only had it for the last 2 weeks and loving it

What is the CES intake like postmandan? Had a look at the CES website last nite.

great colour choice (not that im bias or anything ), and that's an impressively low # of km's from a 2006 model
    glad to hear you're loving it! we all enjoy our cars
    the QLD guys are (mostly...) a good bunch of people
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

thanks mate. blue cars aren't normally what i would like but this blue is quite good. i was suprised with the km's too. checked the log books and called the dealer that does the servicing and was all good. the previous owner had already had the 50,000 done as per book (time wise).

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by shaun82 View Post
    What is the CES intake like postmandan? Had a look at the CES website last nite.
    Awesome Shaun, never ever had a CEL (Check Engine Light), cetainly feels like it "pulls harder" when you bury the foot.

We're still yet to dyno my car again (12months on), but it did do 183.4kw (atw) with the CES SRI on. At that time, ChipTorque had another GenII MPS3 that they were developing the XEDE tune, and the difference was approximately 20kw atw gain. There is some talk whether or not the ECU re-learns this data, but will let you know once the car goes back on the rollers.
    2015 Audi S3 | MTX | Sedan | Sepang Blue | Sunroof | SPP1 | Assistance Package | BW - Week 17 | Delivery June/July '15... Hopefully...

Help support OzMPSClub - Become a VIP Member today! - Click here for more details...

thanks for that. what is the cost of that intake and does it come with everything u need to fit?

thanks for that. what is the cost of that intake and does it come with everything u need to fit?
    Depends on if you want the airbox or just the SRI, give them a call - I had a box made up for mine - it was the first GenII they did, so not sure on current pricing (that was 2008).
    2015 Audi S3 | MTX | Sedan | Sepang Blue | Sunroof | SPP1 | Assistance Package | BW - Week 17 | Delivery June/July '15... Hopefully...

Help support OzMPSClub - Become a VIP Member today! - Click here for more details...

ok will do mate. thanks again

Shaun! The CES SRI and heatshield is an awesome product and pretty easy to install. I got mine in June and have been extremely happy with it since. Speak with Trevor down there as he was really helpful and offered great post sales support. Enjoy the forum!

From Melbourne, Welcome, Shaun.
    Great choice in colour... Everyone knows Team Aurora Blue is the best...
    Enjoy our club. Look forward to seeing you in Bathurst in Feb...

Enjoy the forum, don't mod it too much (it'll keep the missus happy)

What sort of mods do you have planned?

Qtr mile drags? Circuit? Or just a nice quick street car?

Quote Originally Posted by steinez View Post
    Shaun! The CES SRI and heatshield is an awesome product and pretty easy to install. I got mine in June and have been extremely happy with it since. Speak with Trevor down there as he was really helpful and offered great post sales support. Enjoy the forum!
    Trevor is a good bloke,
    or Troy (as of this coming Monday.............again)
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    Enjoy the forum, don't mod it too much (it'll keep the missus happy)

What sort of mods do you have planned?

Qtr mile drags? Circuit? Or just a nice quick street car?

Trevor is a good bloke,
    or Troy (as of this coming Monday.............again)
    going back to work at CES? what about 2XS?
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

nothing to crazy 2xs lol. most probably just do an intake of some sort and exhaust mate. reading and looking at all the different intakes around. not sure which is the best or best value for money. the car is sort of a daily driver but will be used less to go to and from work soon as work will be close enough to home so will use the old pushy lol

Welcome to look at my intake setup on my RR link (see below) others have gone with a SRI in a neat box that works well too. Either, or, there's plenty of info on the two (CAI & SRI) on this forum

nothing to crazy 2xs lol. most probably just do an intake of some sort and exhaust mate. reading and looking at all the different intakes around. not sure which is the best or best value for money. the car is sort of a daily driver but will be used less to go to and from work soon as work will be close enough to home so will use the old pushy lol
    well, a few of us can vouch for the best mufflers DP and if you get one of them, you get to deal with chris (he'll be glad he's not installing it... )
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/intak...fflers-dp.html
    am sure there is others out that that will vouch for the CP-E and CES versions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast