User Tag List

Thread: Bugatti veyron supersport & citroen ds3 racing !!!!!!!

Smile Bugatti veyron supersport & citroen ds3 racing !!!!!!!

I notice in the August UK Top Gear magazine that the Bugatti Veyron SS IS OFFICIALLY the worlds fastest production car at 259 .11 mph also Citroen Racing have put out a limited edition of Loeb;s D3 rally car for the road . What do these two very different cars have in common I here you all saying ?????
    ORANGE HILITES is what !!!!!!!
    CONCLUSION Seeing the new lightwieght Bug is raw carbon fibre ( BLACK ) which is not a colour , and the rest of the car is trimed in a oranger than orange it;s self colour then it has travelled faster than any other colour on the planet.
    So as orange hilites have become fashionable for the motoring elite you orange hilite haters may have to put up with them a little longer & TO REALLY RUB SALT INTO THE WOUND IT WAS CAPTIAN SLOW that set the record in the CLOCKWORK ORANGE BUG !!! But remember you first saw orange hilites right here on OZMPSClub

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Sorry to correct you col, but capt slow doesn't hold the record any more
    He took the car to 415km/hr, then that same day a bugatti engineer took it to 431... the cars sold to your "average joe" will be, like the car capt slow drove, limited to 415km/hr

Does this mean that patientsam should have aus's fastest mps?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
    Last edited by SarcasticOne; 27-09-2010 at 11:37 AM. Reason: fixed smileys...
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

That begs a question!? who has the fastest mps? and what colour?

The topgear episode was only on a couple of weeks ago.. It didnt have the same excitement as the first time he did it. I remember watching that and getting chills of excitement for him.
    Engine wise the difference between the SS and the original is only like 60 BHP or something tiny like that, the biggest gain in speed was due to a few small changes to the the body to make it even more aerodynamic.

But gawd, the Veyron is such a beautiful car - even if the SS is orange.

Quote Originally Posted by ZedN View Post
    The topgear episode was only on a couple of weeks ago.. It didnt have the same excitement as the first time he did it. I remember watching that and getting chills of excitement for him.
    Engine wise the difference between the SS and the original is only like 60 BHP or something tiny like that, the biggest gain in speed was due to a few small changes to the the body to make it even more aerodynamic.

But gawd, the Veyron is such a beautiful car - even if the SS is orange.
    i thought they got almost a whole VW golf out of it?
    1001 hp (746kw) for original, 1184 hp (883kw) from SS
    Bugatti Veyron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    but yeah, ep #2 of the speed run was missing something
    i have the ep if people want me to upload a segment of it
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    Sorry to correct you col, but capt slow doesn't hold the record any more
    He took the car to 415km/hr, then that same day a bugatti engineer took it to 431... the cars sold to your "average joe" will be, like the car capt slow drove, limited to 415km/hr

Does this mean that patientsam should have aus's fastest mps?

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Doesn't really matter Sam who was driving , just proving to Rino that red is not the fastest colour & orange hilites are an elite automotive fashion statement , what colour is Aust's fastest MPS & does it have orange Hilites hmmmmmmmm

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    Doesn't really matter Sam who was driving , just proving to Rino that red is not the fastest colour & orange hilites are an elite automotive fashion statement , what colour is Aust's fastest MPS & does it have orange Hilites hmmmmmmmm

Col
    haha, im just having a go col
    james may has also been refered to as "the christian motorist", so i figured me being PatientSam makes me the james may of ozmps... so i should have the fastest MPS

You go col!

I would say you have the fastest car in Australia unless someone can show me 280k's plus on the speedo, and the 305k i'm yet to see but Rino got a little twitchy once the needle pasted the 280 mark on the strip. All i want to know is if I can beat you to 250 limited before mine starts to shut down

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    i thought they got almost a whole VW golf out of it?
    1001 hp (746kw) for original, 1184 hp (883kw) from SS
    Bugatti Veyron - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    but yeah, ep #2 of the speed run was missing something
    i have the ep if people want me to upload a segment of it
    Oh fine then, go do research and look all smart and stuff... Gawd. You make it look like the internet was easy to use or something.

Smile Electric orange hi lites !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    I would say you have the fastest car in Australia unless someone can show me 280k's plus on the speedo, and the 305k i'm yet to see but Rino got a little twitchy once the needle pasted the 280 mark on the strip. All i want to know is if I can beat you to 250 limited before mine starts to shut down
    Must be the go faster electric orange Rino
    On the other matter Rino , when I come down in Jan at Lakeside mate

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

I was meant to say the fastest MPS in Australia