User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member gen2 mps

Default new member gen2 mps

Hey everyone i joined this week and im glad to say im very happy with the site, anyway i have a 09 MPS lux n was just wondering if anyone esle has done wheels lowering yet on the gen 2?? Maybe im looking on the wrong section but here is a few pics of mine, the brake dust on these wheels is endless but i think the look is worth it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00643.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	5620   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00635.jpg 
Views:	140 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	5621   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00668.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	81.1 KB 
ID:	5622  

2. Default

Welcome glad you joined up and are happy with the site, are they BBoss rims ?

Where abouts in Qld are you ? Loads of nice members up in Qld

No they are similar to the bboss but half the price, i live on the gold coast

welcome mate,about time you joined,nice pics buy the way,top work who ever took them ha ha!!!!

Great Colour choice. And another Queeslander as well. There's quite a few who've lowered the GenII, but yours do look seriously dropped. Makes the wheels look huge. 19's or 20's? Springs/shocks/coilovers?

The driving shot does look very good.

Great looking car there! And yes... definatley top photography there...Points @ Sylvano

Welcome to the club

I went with the 19s as the profile on 20s is too low, traction is already an issue... I just used superlow kings springs which have been great

Welcome Nick, wheels look nice but a lot of work to clean ,there is one fix for brake dust change brake pads and that will reduce brake dust, the originals are shocking on any new cars...

Welcome aboard Nick.

I have 19's as well, but not lowered, as it would be suicide out here for my poor little bumper.

I have your car and mpssylo's as my desktop, from the nose to nose shot you guys took, so that should tell you how hot I think both of your cars are lol.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    Welcome aboard Nick.

I have 19's as well, but not lowered, as it would be suicide out here for my poor little bumper.

I have your car and mpssylo's as my desktop, from the nose to nose shot you guys took, so that should tell you how hot I think both of your cars are lol.
    cheers!!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    Welcome aboard Nick.

Yeah the photos that sylo took of our cars came out great, especially the moving shots of mine, im keen to get a few more pics of our cars with nice back ground shots, maybe the beach or a city view

Quote Originally Posted by MPSNICK View Post
    Yeah the photos that sylo took of our cars came out great, especially the moving shots of mine, im keen to get a few more pics of our cars with nice back ground shots, maybe the beach or a city view
    If you guys ever put together another photoshoot, you should invite a few members along. I'd be very keen to have my VR done sometime.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

am sure our resident VR loving QLDer will be along soon to tell you that you picked an awesome colour
    home you enjoy the forums!

Nick,

Resident VR loving QLDer here

No need to tell you that you picked the best colour MPS - you already know that!!! Pictures look absolutely amazing!!! Look forward to catching up on a cruise sometime.

Would love to see some of your pics here http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/group...-red-bros.html or here http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/group...owners-bl.html

GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Welcome person with excellent colour taste!

Certainly bold choice with the alloys, I think it works

Welcome to the club!

Welcome....love those wheels!

Welcome Nick Great looking VR you've got there, great photo's! Enjoy the forum

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thanks for all the great feed back

If you're into tarting up the exterior a little (which clearly you are), also check out Lakin Custom Plates (Custom number plate brackets for 2009 Mazda 3 MPS)

A couple of us here on the forums have replaced our front and rear license plate brackets with these. The front in particular make a huge difference...... gets rid of the crappy factory bracket that sticks out a mile

Here are some pics of mine with the new brackets installed: http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...tml#post132359
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast