User Tag List

Thread: JDM & USA Popup satnav screen

Default JDM & USA Popup satnav screen

Hi all,

i am wondering where i can get a JDM satnav screen from, i dont want some dodgy copy i want a real Mazda screen, does anyone know what price i woudl be looking at to get the screen. Apparently there is also a reverse camera that was an option in japan too, has anyone seen this in action ?

Last edited by heath_303; 27-09-2010 at 11:10 AM.

hitv..

they use the screen with their own data/gps unit

I could have sworn I posted in this before. Im fairly sure if you buy the screen you will find it unusable in Australian cars. Need all the auxillary components if you were to have any chance of getting it to work, and judging by the fact Mazda charged me $16 for that washer to hold on my intercooler I'd estimate they sell it for about $3.2 Million.....

Blog Entries

I use a Xenarc 7" touch screen in the JDM housing with some minor modding to the enclosure
    I will be updating this and the uninterruptible backup 12V supply + voltage stabilizing how-to's in the not too distant future, I expect, now that I've the main power cabling done. I'm rethinking the screen's control box location, more as I progress.
    Yes, it's been slow progress. Bit sick of having a laptop strapped in when I want to use it though, hoping to sort this out sooner rather than later.
    "Blue Meanie" 2007 Aurora Blue MPS 3 - 18x8.5+44 SSR GTX01 - 235/40R18 Michelin PS5 - 3.5" ETS TMIC - CPE stg 2 mount - HKS/CPE BPV - 2XS inlet - 2XS short shift - Corksport turbo manifold - HT 98 octane tune - Leather/Aluminium handbrake - Momo shifty knob - 7" touchscreen - JDM Mazda Retractable dashtop screen assembly - Bespoke Raspberry Pi Android based GPS/Carplay and instrumentation - 36AH reserve battery and C-TEK isolator - TEIN Street Advanced coilovers 1" drop - Superpro bushings - 220Kw/410Nm.

"Lipstick" 2013 Velocity Red MPS 3 - 18x7.5+48 Enkei RPF1 -225/40R18 Federal RS-RR - CPE TMIC - COBB inlet - CPE stg 2 mount - COBB Stage 1 98 octane tune - COBB shifty knob - 2XS short shift - 2XS turbo manifold.