User Tag List

Thread: Metra Dashkit Mazda6 MPS

Default Metra Dashkit Mazda6 MPS

Hi guys,

Do we think this is for GG or GH Mazdaspeed 6?

Metra Turbo2 Dash Kit for '06-07 Mazda 6 and Mazdaspeed 6 - Revolution Performance Motorsports!

Cheers,

Chris

The title of the product on that website sorta answers it

its for GG

This would really cheapen the look of the MPS dash IMO!

It would be worth what they are asking for if it had the detail of the OME facia e.g. Sliver strips on each side edge, metallic brushed paint.

Why doesn't anybody make a double or single din facia to replace the factory stereo?

Digging up an old thread ...... but is this the only option so i can fit a standard sized single din stereo in my 6 MPS?? this is nuts!!
    i just bought a facia kit for my wires Suzuki Swift and it was 30 bucks!!

i have the kanatechs double din stereo install unit ans i actually like it better then the stock one as it ties in nicely with the surrounding dash as it has a vinyl type coating on the front

I saw that one too... i have a single din Alpine iDA-X305 i want to put in ... could always use a pocket if i get a double din ...

Only thing with the kana tech one is its even more over priced.... and also all the stuff that stops working when installed?? a lot of money for stuff to stop working ....

Thoughts on the stuff not working...... just trying to make the best decision on the little info of dash options for this car

just the stereo part stops and the can notifications but the one u have pictured is the same everything else works, my kanatechs unit cost me $500 from guys here in aus would have got it from overseas but they are the main reseller here and corksport didnt want to send it also i can remember reading somewhere that the us models dont fit properly to ours cars because they drive on the left

---------- Post added at 06:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 AM ----------

the kanatechs model is for a euro model

---------- Post added at 06:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 AM ----------

the only thing that the metra mazdaspeed unit has on the kanatechs is the customization of the lcd text thats it but im looking in to modding the unit that displays it on mine so it changes at the moment it says "Mazda 6 brought to you by kanatechs" when you start the car then it disappears

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 AM ----------

if i can do it i will but up a how to on here
    05 VR 6 MPS LUXURY - WHATS STOCK????
    Winner of Most modified @ Smokeys car meet
    UP an coming events: Winton Track day 17th December

Remember pay by the 16th of November and get free lunch and drinks on day
    Next install: New Head, ARP Studs, Upgraded VVT, BSD, Mazdaspeed Coil Cover, Injector seals + studs