User Tag List

Thread: Perth Dude

Default Perth Dude

Hey all i have the 2006 mazda 3 mps sports for about 9 months and love it
    These cars are absolutely brilliant and all the work done is by me. Still need more mods though

Current Mods: Cp-e turbo back and KnN typhoon sri
    Soon to come mods: Cp-e FMIC, Cp-e Turbo inlet, DnP turbo manifold and eye lids.

Would like to hear peoples opinion who own the cp-e fmic and the standback computers =)

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0275a.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	85.5 KB 
ID:	5573  

to ozmps
    glad to hear you're enjoying your car!
    finally someone in perth that owns a 3MPS

Hey Perth Dude, Like Sam said glad to see your enjoying the beast and to see a MPS 3 in Perth who has joined the club that is

mate enjoy your MPS, loads of people here with some good info for you.

Also keep an eye on the club cruises section for WA meets, we tend to get together 4-5 times a year

G'day mate and welcome!

Doug has a FMIC on his 6 but I think it may be the Corksport unit. He's happy with it and you should see his install, very nice! I went for the COBB TIP as I felt the fitment was better but would be interesting to see how the CP-E TIP fits in person if/when you get it or decide towards getting one. Doug may also have a stand back unit so maybe he can post some helpful comments and opinions for you! As Shakes mentioned it would be great to see a few more 3MPS's on our cruises!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Hi Jazn, good to see u indroduced yourself ... as promised u can see my list of mods in my signature.. i will be able to tell u about the stand back and flash very soon, mps garage have my car at the moment. i got mine installed and tuned through mps garage. cant wait to see the difference with cpe flash,standback and fuel pump