User Tag List

Thread: Problems with my audio system

Default Problems with my audio system

hi guys im only new in this club and i own a mazda 3mps gen2 lux. just wondering if anyone could help me with my audio system...

firstly, my whole controls on my dashboard arent working. any buttons i press just doesnt do anything. so as my controls on the steering wheel. but at first it was working but then when i was pressing the volume up it only plays the next track and when i press it down, the volume goes down. and the switch next to it which is supposed to skip and replay tracks, when i press it up it goes to the previos track and when i press it down it does the same thing. and when i press the mode button, it just mutes the system. the bluetooth button seems to be working fine...
    and sometimes it just randomly puts the music volume down without me doing anything or pressing anything at all. and later on, the steering controls just stopped working altogether. and when i turn off the engine and put the car on "on", the buttons on the dash are all working so i can pick what i want to listen to. but on my steering controls, it is working but its just doing the same as i explained above.

i have checked if i have blown any fuses, but they all look normal to me.
    i was also assuming that maybe when i updated my i phone it had something to do with it. but on the way home i disconnected it from bluetooth connection. and it just the same.

any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ps. sorry for a longass message its just really concerning for me

cheers

Go to your service centre mate. Sounds pretty messed up to me. Congrats on the Lux purchase though!

thanks mate... yeah it is pretty messed up.....i hope they can figure out whats wrong with it

Yeah, def doesn't sound right ringwood.

FYI, I've updated my iphone also and no issue

Welcome BTW

just discovered that when the auto head lights come on, the volume goes down on its own theni lost complete control on my system all buttons not functioning and when i switch the headlights off, i can use the dash controls but the steering controls arent properly working......

going to my service centre this wednesday, hopefully they can figure out the problem......