User Tag List

Thread: STEED SPEED intake for MPS 3 & 6!!!

Default STEED SPEED intake for MPS 3 & 6!!!

Send them an email expressing your interest in the development of their intake manifold!

Thanks!

Nice!

Blog Entries

Has anyone tested one of these? Any reviews in the USA? Are you willing to buy a product which hasn't been tested?

Just my 2 cents...

I'm sure the BT guys will jump on these over on MSF.

Anyone had a look at the stock one?

I know the ex mani is a restriction whore but didn't think the intake mani was too bad.

I don't understand how it could possibly make 30hp?

They don't seem to understand the basic priciple of manifold design.............................

Gas flow doesn't like changing directions. The EWG version is sure to have issues. You don't put a T intersection right before the turbo

as for an IWG though.. I like it

EWG = fail

Quote Originally Posted by 2XS View Post
    I don't understand how it could possibly make 30hp?

They don't seem to understand the basic priciple of manifold design.............................

Gas flow doesn't like changing directions. The EWG version is sure to have issues. You don't put a T intersection right before the turbo
    Ohh what would you know Troy?? Its not like you know anything about turbos and go fast bits

I got a reply from them, they have moved shop and are in the process of making their new intake manifold, they have not yet made one and they have my interest.

Im not a fan of the turbo maniifolds but this thread is to draw attention to the intake as there is not many options for this part as yet and Im keen! :P

Quote Originally Posted by MPS2NV View Post
    I got a reply from them, they have moved shop and are in the process of making their new intake manifold, they have not yet made one and they have my interest.

Im not a fan of the turbo maniifolds but this thread is to draw attention to the intake as there is not many options for this part as yet and Im keen! :P
    *noted*

I did read the title as Steedspeed manifold, not intake. I will stand corrected.

It will be interesting to see what they come up with as far as intake manifolds go.
    Achievements
    2009 Jamboree Street Compact Winner
    Aust. Quickest and Fastest MPS
    12.3 seconds @ 111Mph.
    Proven over the Qtr mile

Another Mazda 3 MPS - Almost fully bolted - Waiting for a turbo upgrade - The weekend hack.
    Toyota Yaris - Coilovers, rollcage, raceseats, harnesses, 18s - Also waiting for a turbo upgrade.
    2011 AWD Territory - White and Slightly lowered on 22s - The tow car.
    2011 RWD Territory - Black on black and slammed on 22s - The family transporter.