User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to OZMPS

Default New to OZMPS

Hi all, My name is Jody and I have a celestial blue Mazda 3 MPS brought November 2009. I traded in my Mazda 6 and brought this new baby. I saw it on the show room floor when I was waiting for my 6 to be serviced and brought it right away. Much to the suprise of hubby.

I live in Brisbane and would love to meet up with other mazda owners.

I am not very good with this computer stuff so have no idea where to find out when you guys are doing things so may need to be told.

I have tried to upload a picture but they are too big and I dont know how to make them smaller but you all know what the car looks like so no big deal.

Well chat soon

Jody

You can find all the cruises and social events in the Cruise section of forum.

Cruise Section

As for picture...you can upload them to photobucket or a few other external sites and link the pictures across.

Or... you can place them in Mazspace and link them across or just get ppl to visit your members page.

How were your stickers??

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Welcome Jody will look into organising a cruise soon....

to ozmps
    as dug has pointed out, there is a cruise section for when you'll get to meet some of the charming members from QLD
    hope you're enjoying your car as much as we all are

Yay, another Qld're. Welcome!

Jody,

I'm one of the charming QLD members that SarcasticOne mentioned

I got my Velocity Red in December last year. I can understand how you made such a snap decision - it's pretty easy when you see the MPS sitting there in the metal

So, the question is are you a Leehoon or a PatientOne?

Ps - there is also a club for us Gen 2 owners if you're interested in joining - http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/group...owners-bl.html - hope to see you on a cruise sometime - us females need numbers
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Hi Jody - Welcome!
    Enjoy your stay.. I am sure you will be shortly whizzing around the place

Big Welcome to OzMPS Jody!!

Congratulations on the new purchase! MPS > all other mazdas

I'm sure the hubby had no problem with your spur of the moment decision!

And btw we'll give you constant support as you're a Qld'r!

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Jody,

I'm one of the charming QLD members that SarcasticOne mentioned

I got my Velocity Red in December last year. I can understand how you made such a snap decision - it's pretty easy when you see the MPS sitting there in the metal

Ps - there is also a club for us Gen 2 owners if you're interested in joining - http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/group...owners-bl.html - hope to see you on a cruise sometime - us females need numbers
    Welcome! Another QLDer yay! Sucked in Leehoon! Shes a CB I told ya we're taking over!

Smile Mps rehab for turbo junkies u can checkout but u can never leave !!!!

Jody to OZMPSClub the message is up there enjoy , wish my wife would bring home a new mps !!!

Col
    Last edited by YOU LOSE; 15-09-2010 at 12:19 AM.

Welcome Jody, good to have another regular cruiser on the team :-)

Welcome missjody

Hi Jody
    Welcome to the MPS club .I am also a new member and have a CB MPS . I'm not real good with computers either and have to ask the kids for help . also a word of advise with your new MPS as the power is addictive and it's hard to stop yourself from giving it a bit of a squirt every time your in it . Got my first speeding ticket in 6 years last week 93k in a 80k zone . I new this would happen soon so I will have to watch the right foot . Hope you enjoy your MPS as much as I have since I got it

Quote Originally Posted by 3MPSPWR View Post
    Welcome! Another QLDer yay! Sucked in Leehoon! Shes a CB I told ya we're taking over!
    Goes to post on Mazda sales thread to ask Mazda Guru for up to date colour breakdown*

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by jnj62 View Post
    Got my first speeding ticket in 6 years last week 93k in a 80k zone .
    75 in a 60 for me
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Welcome !!! Great buy!

Another Queenslander - welcome Jody and great decision to go with the MPS

Welcome,

Great choice in car and colour.

Qld does look like the hot spot for CB's.

No where near the number of CB's down here in VIC.

Default Hi Jody welcome

I am another newbie to this site, have had my Mazda 6 MPS for 2 1/2 yrs and finally decided I should do some mods to it. I am in brisbane, any hints on who I should take it too. I have no clues about cars etc so chances of me doing anything are nil, only thing I have changed is the stereo.

I upgraded the speakers to Dynaudio, have an Audessy sound processor, Ipod link, focal rears and a image dynamic 10" subbie an Alpine mono amp for the subbie and a four channel amp for the main system (can't remember the brand off the top).

David

Welcome to OzMPSclub.com enjoy your time here, the QLD crew are a great bunch of people

Hey all, thanks for the welcome messages. Hubby is a holden man so does not understand my purchase, and I won't let him drive it so he is not overwhelmed with happiness at all. My 13 year old son thou is pretty keen to drive her so no doubt will have to hide the keys soon lol. No speeding tickets yet.... Have just taken her up to Mackay and back what a beauty on the stretch between Rocky and Mackay open her up and feel the wind, very nice, had to keep remembering the kids where in the car and slow down but was hard lol.

Stickers are great, put one on the very bottom of the right hand guard at the front, looks very nice there...

Not sure what this means??

I think I am a mix of hoon and Patient, depends when and where I am going

I will work on getting some pictures up soon.

CYA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast