User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New to OZMPS

yeah, think there is a few of us that suffer from "oh crap that's not the speed limit" syndrome
    leehoon is leelu's nickname after a couple of times she's shown little to no patience with ordinary traffic
    patientone is the name she gave me when i met the QLD guys a few months back and i was a "patient" driver by her standards simply cause i didnt leehoon around a bus, but happily sat behind it for 4-5 minutes before getting annoyed
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Welcome! Im sure u will like us nutters.... for a casual meet up with a variety of car enthusiasts rock up to Harry's Dinner on a Thursday night around 7. Lots to look at, some of us MPS crew do make it out there on the odd occasion.

Toya

Is Harry's diner still on Newmarket Road? I used to go there when I was first learning to drive in my HT Monaro... Been a while thou

Thanks for explanation about leehoon and patientone, I am a mixture of both, depends on my mood when I am driving and where I am going

Quote Originally Posted by MissJody View Post
    Hi all, My name is Jody and I have a celestial blue Mazda 3 MPS brought November 2009. I traded in my Mazda 6 and brought this new baby. I saw it on the show room floor when I was waiting for my 6 to be serviced and brought it right away. Much to the suprise of hubby.

I live in Brisbane and would love to meet up with other mazda owners.

I am not very good with this computer stuff so have no idea where to find out when you guys are doing things so may need to be told.

I have tried to upload a picture but they are too big and I dont know how to make them smaller but you all know what the car looks like so no big deal.

Well chat soon

Jody
    Naww you've come so far since then...

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    Naww you've come so far since then...
    OMG yes a long way.
    Queenslands Bossy Bitch

They grow up so fast...

*Wipes a tear from his eye*

Quote Originally Posted by Jeev View Post
    They grow up so fast...

*Wipes a tear from his eye*