User Tag List

Thread: Hey!

Smile Hey!

Hey ,

jmac sent me a link for this site, I'm from ClubCJ and have a Blue 2009 VRX Lancer.

Hope to catch you guys on a cruise sometime

Stacey

Stacey

stacey
    were you at the CJ cruise on sunday?
    enjoy the forums, we have a cruise coming up on the 10th of october if you're interested
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/club-...h-october.html

Welcome to forum Stacey...

Welcome Stacy.

Welcome Stacey!

Hey Hey Stacey

Smile Mps rehab for turbo junkies u can checkout but u can never leave !!!!

Stacey to the forum

Col

Stacey

Love your user name

Enjoy the forum!

Hi There

Welcome to the dark side!

Welcome Stacy to the best forum in the southern hemisphere!

thanks for the welcome you guys !

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    stacey
    were you at the CJ cruise on sunday?
    enjoy the forums, we have a cruise coming up on the 10th of october if you're interested
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/club-...h-october.html
    Nah i wasn't there, But was on a cruise back in may last year that Mitch.Honey had and some of you guys were there, Wont be able to make that date cause of work but thanks for the invite will definitely try and make a cruise another time shift work gets in the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Stacey

Love your user name

Enjoy the forum!
    Lol, It kinda stuck since ive had MY04, MY07 and now MY09 lancer But the MPS does look tempting!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Magna View Post
    Lol, It kinda stuck since ive had MY04, MY07 and now MY09 lancer But the MPS does look tempting!!
    DO IT, DO IT

Ps. Have you had the chance to drive one?
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

nah i haven't drove one, i don't like to drive cars that are better then what i have cause then i don't wanna give the car back lol

Hey Stacey, I was also a member of ClubCJ...until I bought an MPS! I had a 2008 ES in Lightning Blue (best colour you can get), did 85,000km in under two years and decided to go to the MPS. Older, but less km's, goes waaay better and the ride/handling is great.

It was probably the Lovells springs I had in the Lancer? Sway bar improved the handling, just lucky I didn't go in on that failed group buy - what a disaster. I was so close and then pulled out because I could get it sooner and cheaper through Repco anyway

My advice, don't drive an MPS until you are very ready to get one! The Lancer will never feel the same (I sold mine to my girlfriend so I get to drive it every now and then)

PS. If you want to buy a dash fascia, Pioneer 2DIN DVD unit and wiring harness, I have mine in a box in the shed...

Quote Originally Posted by andy b View Post
    Hey Stacey, I was also a member of ClubCJ...until I bought an MPS! I had a 2008 ES in Lightning Blue (best colour you can get), did 85,000km in under two years and decided to go to the MPS. Older, but less km's, goes waaay better and the ride/handling is great.

It was probably the Lovells springs I had in the Lancer? Sway bar improved the handling, just lucky I didn't go in on that failed group buy - what a disaster. I was so close and then pulled out because I could get it sooner and cheaper through Repco anyway

My advice, don't drive an MPS until you are very ready to get one! The Lancer will never feel the same (I sold mine to my girlfriend so I get to drive it every now and then)

PS. If you want to buy a dash fascia, Pioneer 2DIN DVD unit and wiring harness, I have mine in a box in the shed...

Lol yes that Group Buy did fail badly and i wasn't apart of it either thank goodness, What was your username on there?
    Thanks for letting me know about the dash thingy but i don't like pioneer never have and will never change my mind! i got the RF with the car so no need to pull it out as it does the job just fine.

well i've had the lancer for a year now so i may just wait and see for now dont wanna get in anymore debt then what im already in!!

I would love to have bought an Eclipse AVN526EA but they were about 3-4 times the cost of the Pioneer. But if I had a VRX and the RF sound, and bluetooth, I never would have bought sway bars, head units or subwoofers. After buying the MPS I have realised I'd rather spend a bit more money and get the upper grade model, I really like gadgets and quality materials which you just don't get in an ES Lancer!

Welcome, enjoy the forums, there are some great members in NSW