User Tag List

Thread: Paintless Dent Removal - WA

Default Paintless Dent Removal - WA

Hi all,

I've had a series of car park dents in my beast for a while and they've been really annoying, found this guy who does dent removal and had good referrals so I thought I'd give him a go. He removed 7 dents this afternoon (mainly doors, and 1 rear wheel arch) and if I didn't know the unscratched dents were there before I'd swear they never existed! Got a before and after pic. For the Perth guys if you're interested Dent Craft - Paintless Dent Removal Repairing Small Dings and Small Dents for Motor Cars
    Cheers
    Chris
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dent.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	394   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	No Dent.jpg 
Views:	136 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	395  

Have heard alot about this guy
    Didnt know if they were still around or how good of a job they do

Nice one Shakes! Have got a couple of small ones on the MPS, the wife's Maxx Sport and the Monaro. Might have to get him out!

Quote Originally Posted by RED3VIL View Post
    Have heard alot about this guy
    Didnt know if they were still around or how good of a job they do
    yeah Matt, he's pretty efficient, he will come out to where the car is (home/work) all he needs is an undercover area and power. He had all the door trims off and then when he was finished they were all put back on professionally, dent work is perfect too.

Expensive ?

not really $385 incl GST for 3 hours work and 7 dents! and considering I don't have to look at all those dings anymore, great value for money

No dents on mine yet. Millions of stone chips though. Putting her in for a front end respray next week some time.

I've never seen the paintless dent removal in action. Gotta be happy with that. Especially for less than $400 it's worth every cent!

I had my rear bar fixed up the thetouchupguys - did a great job, plastic welds and then sprayed.

I asked him to do my dents and stone chips too. BUT the pearlesant finish on the animal made the result terrible - the same paint which matached the rear bar 100% stands out like dogs balls...help!!! Is a re-spray of the effected panels my only answer?

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by EQ View Post
    I had my rear bar fixed up the thetouchupguys - did a great job, plastic welds and then sprayed.

I asked him to do my dents and stone chips too. BUT the pearlesant finish on the animal made the result terrible - the same paint which matached the rear bar 100% stands out like dogs balls...help!!! Is a re-spray of the effected panels my only answer?

Jim
    Unfortunately yes. He obviously didnt do the dents paintlessly if it was sprayed.