User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yet another New MPS 3 Owner!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Malicioso View Post
    Thanks for the link Jon...

I think my brother knows them well, he used to take his 02 STI to them all he time, might give him a call and talk about some mods I have in mind. Another plus is that they're only a 15-20min drive from my place!!!

Ps: Still working on those photos....

Alex
    Alex, I'm having my re-tune done after my mods on Wednesday the 15th. If you're not busy in the morning, come check it out...
    ___,...--'--..--...,,,
    [__--_;=-o-:iiiiiilll.===
    ``/ /-'|___|;;;;;;;;:

Welcome

Hey mate , i got my MPS 3 Sports in True Red from Brighton Mazda at end of Feb couldn't be happier hopefully your in the same position.

Quote Originally Posted by Grajy View Post
    Alex, I'm having my re-tune done after my mods on Wednesday the 15th. If you're not busy in the morning, come check it out...
    Oh awesome!!! Will have to see coz it also depends what time in the morning I need to be there. I might have to go pick up my passport from the local post, then head off to work but wouldn't mind dropping by and have a peek...

Bakis: Oh awesome stuff mate!!! Who did you deal with??? I was really pleased by the way they organized everything and were more than happy to give it a full detail, service and also fix a small gap on the front bumper as per my request...

They also were the only dealer to let us have the car for a good 2hrs so we could test drive it!!!

Alex

Welcome Alex, enjoy the forums and your MPS

Cheers
    Chris

Looks like we've had pretty similar histories with cars Alex

You got a 75 Datto 180B, I've got a 76 Datto 260Z (in bits lol)

Your missus has an MX-5, so does mine (98 model)

You've jumped from a Mk4 Golf into an MPS....... so did I!

I call shenanigans!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post

I call shenanigans!
    Maybe you two are the same person... I'm watching you two... lol

I'll be down at HP-F from about 10 onwards.... Let me know.
    ___,...--'--..--...,,,
    [__--_;=-o-:iiiiiilll.===
    ``/ /-'|___|;;;;;;;;:

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeine Fiend View Post

I call shenanigans!
    You serious??? Hahaha what a crack up!!!

Separated at birth???

I actually met up with a bloke who was selling a black MPS who also had a 260Z and had just bought a NA MX-5, but he's in Cranbourne South.

Jon: sounds good mate, I will most likely drop in and have a peek.

Look forward in meeting you, Alex...

Cant remember who i dealt with his name is still in my owners book. Yeah we went to Shannon's Work shop to show my mate and get it valued when we took it for a drive so like 1.5 hours lol.

Nice pics and welcome! Looks like you picked up a good-un

Well wnt to my mates hous elast night to help him out with a HID kit install on his IS200 Lex, he purchased a 6000k for mains and a 4300k for fogs, funny thing my replacement D2S bulbs are still brighter than his setup and reach further!!! Took him for a drive and he loved the power and how quickly it picks up in low speeds.

Still no photos though, I snapped a few in my driveway but not enough light and all you can see is whiteish\blue light and not the car!!!

Thinkin of going to a local car park and take some shots tonight...

Alex

Welcome Enjoy the MPS...
    might see u around seeing that you're in the south eastern suburbs.

How much would it cost to upgrade to 8000k xenons?

Thanks mate!

Yeah might bump into each other one day, there certainly is quite a few MPS 3s etting around the SE suburbs..

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    How much would it cost to upgrade to 8000k xenons?
    Hi Bakis, PM sent

Thanks for meeting up Alex. Whens them pics coming up? Some of them will look a treat!! How did my exhaust sound lol?

Quote Originally Posted by premhk View Post
    Thanks for meeting up Alex. Whens them pics coming up? Some of them will look a treat!! How did my exhaust sound lol?
    Hello all the way from Houston Texas yall

I'm having a real awesome time here, tho my trip is all business I'm still finding this land of guns, beer, deer and bacon quite interesting lol

Yeah PremHK it was awesome catching up with you...

Man the car sounded mean as hell, makes mine sound like a kitten lol

I have spotted on Mazdaspeed 3 as they call them here, but was pretty much stock

I will post up some of the photos when I get back since I left the camera back home.

anyways yall take good care and will report back soon once I have received my pay cheque and have hopefully purchased some (couple) of goodies for the MPS.

Alex

oh your in Texas!! must be awesome!! Hope you purchase LOTS of goodies for the mps!!! chat soon have fun

Hey Yall I'm back!!!!

Well I have been back for over a week now, just been busy with work and other things, non ca related unfortunately, oh actually I sold my beloved Datto real real sad....

The trip was awesome and I spotted a few MPS's, well MazdaSpeed 3s....

did lots of shopping but nothing for the Mazda, as it turned out I didn't have the slightest chance to jump online to purchase anything, and my luggage was already pushing the weight limit.

That said the Aussie dollar is doing great, so if anything I will be making a few little purchases online...

Been thinking on getting my self one of those shifter plates from MPS garage, new gear knob, some LED rear reflectors, bonnet lifters, eye lids and do some carbon wrapping on some of the interior trim.

I think that would do it for a little while until I make the decision on either suspension and wheels or do the HPF tune and gain more power???

if I got with wheels I'm going to go for the Whiteminx look, with the 18x9s and stretched tyres for looks and street, then for track I'll just slap on the stockies with some better rubber until I can afford some nice forged lightweight rims.

Oh also someone over in the states with an MPS was telling me of this little exhaust mod which I plan to do in the next couple of weeks, basically it is removing one or both resonators from the stock exhaust (which has to be the best OEM exhaust ever made) to gain a nice tone out of the exhaust, here is a YouTube video of what I'm talking about.

nice cheap mod if all you're after is some sound, as we all know the stock MPS system is real good from factory, why replace it when you can do this???

Cheers!

Alex
    Last edited by Malicioso; 11-10-2010 at 08:20 AM.

i would suggest not doing that for this reason:
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/intak...r-muffler.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast