User Tag List

Thread: Finally steering controls work with iphone!!!

1. Default Finally steering controls work with iphone!!!

Finally the skip track controls on the steering wheel work on the iPhone.

The new iphone 4.1 IOS was released this morning so if you have a Gen II and use bluetooth audio you'll want to install it.

I can't believe Apple have waited this long to introduce it. So much better now.

Enjoy
    -Mark

That is awesome.

Installing now!

Thanks for the heads-up

I Just wish it would display who is calling and not just the number

5. Default

Displaying the song info would be nice also.

Well, after speaking with the service people at Key Motors in Townsville [a big thanks to Angus and Nick] they want my car to come in and they are prepared to get the bluetooth working with displaying contacts etc. I will keep you posted on my story.

i dont think they will be able to do it. Hope they can tho.
    Thanks for the heads up, i installed latest version and sure enough the steering wheel controls work. Very happy

Quote Originally Posted by PerthMPS View Post
    i dont think they will be able to do it. Hope they can tho.
    I feel you might be right here, but at least my service centre is taking a proactive approach to it, and it is not costing me anything as they want to use it as lab rat!

does anyone experience a moment of lag between their iphone and the bluetooth connectivity when skipping tracks?

Quote Originally Posted by hanzyo View Post
    does anyone experience a moment of lag between their iphone and the bluetooth connectivity when skipping tracks?
    Yep, a short delay between using the steering wheel control and the iphone skipping tracks is normal. Same with the Play/Pause button on the dash
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now