User Tag List

View Poll Results: What Insurance Company are you with ??????

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • CGU

3 8.82%
  • I Select

0 0%
  • Budget Direct

0 0%
  • AAMI

16 47.06%
  • Allianz

0 0%
  • GIO

2 5.88%
  • YOUI

1 2.94%
  • RACQ

1 2.94%
  • NRMA

6 17.65%
  • SHANNONS

5 14.71%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Insurance Company are you with and does it cover track days

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    $1400 a corner are they made of Gold
    They are 3 piece modjular high performance/ race wheels 18 x 8 ROH lite wieght alloy with yokahama s drive high performance rated tyres , you probably can't see or appreciate the safety & performance value bb

Col

THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

1. Who are you with and your access;
    HBF, $400, Windscreen incl.
    2. What your Aprox Premium is per year;
    $950
    3. Do you know if your covered for Defensive Day courses ?;
    Not Sure
    4. Are you cover for track days ?;
    No,no,no.
    5. Does your insurer cover you if you pay a premium for the day to go to track days;
    Not sure.
    6. Cams Club Day Rallies/Cruises;
    Not sure.
    7. And anything you may want to add to the table to this questionaire.
    I stuck with HBF simply because I've had two claims with them- a stolen WRX and a hail damaged Magna- and they sorted the claims quickly and efficiently. I didn't even bother shopping around when I bought the MPS6 last month.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    They are 3 piece modjular high performance/ race wheels 18 x 8 ROH lite wieght alloy with yokahama s drive high performance rated tyres , you probably can't see or appreciate the safety & performance value bb

Col
    Well I know this might surprise you Col, me being a woman and all, but yes I do see and appreciate the safety and perfomance value of having light weight wheels and high performance tyres as Im sure most ppl on this forum do, funnily enough I also have light weight wheels and high perfomance tyres. Im just surprised anyones excess would have anythign at all to do witht he type of wheel and tyres they are runnign and much more to do with having lost your license.
    Taken my boring, bland, lame Subaru and my fat ass and driven off into the sunset with a smile on my face

pretty please

Well I know this might surprise you Col, me being a woman and all, but yes I do see and appreciate the safety and perfomance value of having light weight wheels and high performance tyres as Im sure most ppl on this forum do, funnily enough I also have light weight wheels and high perfomance tyres. Im just surprised anyones excess would have anythign at all to do witht he type of wheel and tyres they are runnign and much more to do with having lost your license.
    Sorry Rino this is about the topic of insurance , not one other person on this forum question the price of the wheels & tyres BB I purchased the wheels 2 years before I lost my licence, I did state that part of the extra exess was because I lost my licence so I can not see what your on about . Most ppl on this forum also know you can pay up to $2000 per wheel for 3 piece race/hi performance wheels , being a woman has no bearing on the matter , you clearly are not up to speed with wheel technoligy & pricing or else you would not have made the comment " are they made out of gold " The exess was raised $400 because of the replacement cost of the wheels , a FURTHER $200 because of my loss of licence & exra $200 for the mods & custom paint work happy now or do you want to call these figures into question as well , I am wearing blue underdacks , going to bed now & having bacon & eggs 4 breaky in the morning

Col

THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    Sorry Rino this is about the topic of insurance , not one other person on this forum question the price of the wheels & tyres BB I purchased the wheels 2 years before I lost my licence, I did state that part of the extra exess was because I lost my licence so I can not see what your on about . Most ppl on this forum also know you can pay up to $2000 per wheel for 3 piece race/hi performance wheels , being a woman has no bearing on the matter , you clearly are not up to speed with wheel technoligy & pricing or else you would not have made the comment " are they made out of gold " The exess was raised $400 because of the replacement cost of the wheels , a FURTHER $200 because of my loss of licence & exra $200 for the mods & custom paint work happy now or do you want to call these figures into question as well , I am wearing blue underdacks , going to bed now & having bacon & eggs 4 breaky in the morning

Col
    Your a crack up Col

Quote Originally Posted by 240MPS View Post
    You're on crack Col

*FIXED*

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    i hate you all... having cheap insurance...

1. Who are you with and your access; AAMI, not sure on excess
    2. What your Aprox Premium is per year; $1800 when i paid earlier in year
    3. Do you know if your covered for Defensive Day courses ?; yes
    4. Are you cover for track days ?; dont think so
    5. Does your insurer cover you if you pay a premium for the day to go to track days; no idea
    6. Cams Club Day Rallies/Cruises; dont think so
    7. And anything you may want to add to the table to this questionaire. being 22 and driving a turbo charged car in sydney sucks...
    +1 Same age, insurer etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MISSMPS View Post
    *FIXED*
    Missy

Col
    THE COLON FILES
    Coming soon

$1400 a corner are they made of Gold
    well, they should at least come with LED panels that show you tyre pressure as well as record the amount of gforces on each tyre....

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Scaredycrow View Post
    +1 Same age, insurer etc.
    sucks, dont it?
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

sucks, dont it?
    Haha, not as bad as when I was 19 owning the car. $3500 per year Excess was about $5000. Never stacked it so no worries

It sucks when you think of the diffence paid compared to >25 yr old. And what that $ amount would mean in terms of mods lol. Its a good 6K in my case. Plenty you can do with 6K....

Quote Originally Posted by Scaredycrow View Post
    Haha, not as bad as when I was 19 owning the car. $3500 per year Excess was about $5000. Never stacked it so no worries

It sucks when you think of the diffence paid compared to >25 yr old. And what that $ amount would mean in terms of mods lol. Its a good 6K in my case. Plenty you can do with 6K....
    was bored... did the car for if i was 25... 1500/year with aami
    22... 2300/year
    19... 4800/year
    35... 1200/year (licence @ 20)
    35... 1356/year (licence @ 30)

the only thing that changed was the age... for each of them i did it where they get their licence @ 20, unless stated otherwise...
    stupid insurance companies... 10 years difference, same amount of time driving, same losses of licence etc... (none in all cases) and they get it $1000 cheaper...
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

was bored... did the car for if i was 25... 1500/year with aami
    22... 2300/year
    19... 4800/year
    35... 1200/year (licence @ 20)
    35... 1356/year (licence @ 30)

the only thing that changed was the age... for each of them i did it where they get their licence @ 20, unless stated otherwise...
    stupid insurance companies... 10 years difference, same amount of time driving, same losses of licence etc... (none in all cases) and they get it $1000 cheaper...
    Haha, Insurance companies don't give a shit about how good/bad a driver you are. They look at statistics, skew them in their favour and rape you while you aren't paying attention.

1. Who are you with and your access; GIO, $600,
    2. What your Aprox Premium is per year; $1450 (was the cheapest reputable quote I could find)
    3. Do you know if your covered for Defensive Day courses ?; Not Sure
    4. Are you cover for track days ?; Not Sure
    5. Does your insurer cover you if you pay a premium for the day to go to track days; Not sure.
    6. Cams Club Day Rallies/Cruises; Not sure.
    7. And anything you may want to add to the table to this questionaire.
    I've found location to be the biggest factor with my insurance. A few years ago I moved from Sydney's Northshore to the Inner West and the premium doubled from $700 to $1400 for my SSS.

1. Who are you with and your access;
    nrma, 500 ex with I think 400 age xs (I'm 23)
    2. What your Aprox Premium is per year;
    I just change over to them and it's 800 including rating protection option which is about 30 pa
    3. Do you know if your covered for Defensive Day courses ?;
    no sure
    4. Are you cover for track days ?;
    not sure again
    5. Does your insurer cover you if you pay a premium for the day to go to track days;
    again not sure
    []7. And anything you may want to add to the table to this questionaire.[/COLOR][/FONT]
    [LOR=#ff8c00][/COLOR][/font]
    would more detail like age, gender, rating and post code help?

1. Who are you with and your access; GIO $600
    2. What your Aprox Premium is per year;$900
    3. Do you know if your covered for Defensive Day courses? dont know
    4. Are you cover for track days ?; dont know
    5. Does your insurer cover you if you pay a premium for the day to go to track days; dont know
    6. Cams Club Day Rallies/Cruises; dont know
    7. All modds are covered by GIO, dont think theres any modd they wont insure? i havnt found it yet
    Last edited by RedDjinn; 18-09-2010 at 07:00 PM.
    Many want Power not many hold it long.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12