User Tag List

Thread: Zymol Replacement?

Default Zymol Replacement?

Hey guys i'm on my last bit of Zymol Titanium Wax and will probably get only 1 more use out of it, just wondering if you could suggest a suitable replacement.

Im only asking cause there stopped import in from the US and my source only has 1 tub that his not selling cause of personal use.

Im just looking for a Wax with similar or better result.

Thanks

Regards
    James

Hi James

If you are looking for a wax applied by the palms of your hand then I suggest you take a look at Victoria Wax Concours. Half the price. Just as good if not better than the Titanium.

Ok thats heaps for the quick reply . i didn't want the girl to go unwaxed coming into summer :P

What can you tell me about the other Victorian Waxes? cause im tossing up between the 12oz Concours or maybe giving the sample pack ago, is it certain waxes work better on certain paint?
    Last edited by Bakis; 09-09-2010 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Added another Q

The Concours and the Collector are the original waxes. Concours the most popular. It gives a more natural look to the car with the typical deep carnauba gloss. Collector looks slightly more synthetic with a high shine.

The Chaos and the Mayhem are the same story, but Hybrid versions (carnauba-sealant blend) with higher durability. The Chaos has the higher polymer content and will give a look similar to Collector and Mayhem similar to Concours.

Hey guys, i sent you a PM about getting some of the Concours Wax from you, but i think you've been busy cause of the time of year. Anyway was just wondering if there is any extra benefit purchasing through you on the forums or is it the same as going through your online shop?

Thanks
    James

if you send him your account name (on ZAS) you get a 10% discount

O ok thanks Mate

Do i just send him an e-mail or do i do it with my order?
    Last edited by Bakis; 22-12-2010 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    O ok thanks Mate

Do i just send him an e-mail or do i do it with my order?
    Once you sign up to his website, send him a PM on here with your email address, then he'll apply the discount and let you know once it's done
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings