User Tag List

Thread: Replacement Bump Stops

Default Replacement Bump Stops

While installing my new shocks I found one of the Bump stops was in about 30 pieces.... Leading me to toss it in the bin and forget about it.

As I'll be chucking on some Mazdaspeed springs soon, I thought I'd take the opportunity to get some new bump stops.

Has anyone replaced these?? If so with what and where did you get them from?

I reckon a good after market bump stop should net at least another 20kw

you will get the same issue, if not worse than before if you are lowering on stock shocks. I guess any suspension place would be able to get bump stops. but where ever you decide to get them from, you probably want to cut some off so that you get a bit more travel. Mind you, the stock shocks will wear a lot quicker especially if you are on lowered springs

end of the day, you want to get matched shocks when lowering

Yep the new one's are Koni Yellow's Match perfectly with the Mazdaspeed springs.

Say no to stock Mazda shocks

Fat Cat Motorsport in the US make bumpies for us, theres a thread over on the US forums but not too many have replied back with impressions

Yep, Fat Cat have stops made to match the Koni Yellows, linkage here

Ahhh ty guys. Precisely what I'm after.

$10 shipping to AUS aint half bad either.

7. Default I'm selling my fatcat bump stops

hey guys i'm selling my brand new, never used, Fatcat Motorsports Bump Stop Kit, Mazda 3

Full Kit as purchased from Fatcat Motorsports , includes front and rear.

see their website: fatcatmotorsports.com/FCM_Koni_products_MS3.htm

I paid $155! I ended up, keeping my stock bumpstops, didn't have time to follow the install as suggested on their order page.

Anyway, $70 ono I'm in Adelaide or $10 and it will fix in those express post satchel

Rules says I can't start a new thread unless i've made 10 posts....so thought i'd just post a reply to this thread to get started, hope you dont mind