User Tag List

Thread: Part numbers for Bilstein shocks to match King Super low coils (6MPS)

Default Part numbers for Bilstein shocks to match King Super low coils (6MPS)

I have some super low king springs in my 6 MPS which I bought second hand.

I am looking at putting Bilstein dampers in to better match the lowered springs.

Does anyone know the part number or series that I should put in. I remember a few recommendations on the forum for the bilstein damper.

Part numbers for B8 Billies are A259, 260, 261

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/handl...r-woohooo.html

Sweet, I just wanted to confirm that my suspension guy got the right ones. Those were the codes he wrote down.

Can't Wait.

where you getting them from and how much for if you dont mind me asking..pm me if need be..thank heaps

I'm getting them from City Suspension at Springwood. $1400 fitted ($1050 for the dampers only).

oh would be awesome..let me know how they go and ill have to get a set before i put the kings in...thanks

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    Part numbers for B8 Billies are A259, 260, 261

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/handl...r-woohooo.html
    hey man what about B6 256,257,258?do you think they would be any good?

Quote Originally Posted by jozimozi View Post
    hey man what about B6 256,257,258?do you think they would be any good?
    OK for stock ride height, no good for lowered springs.

Hi Guys'

I am thinking of lowering my Mazda 6 MPS 2006 with in the next few weeks and wanted to get some feedback on how you all are liking your setups.

I talked to Greg at City Suspension at Springwood today who told me he has fitted a few sets of B8 Billies and King springs to the MPS.

The only things is it sounded like he just using the ones suited for the Mazda 6 not the HD (Heavy duty) one for the MPS.

So I guess I am confused on which ones to go with.
    Do I go with the "Super low king springs" for the mazda 6 or do I go with the lowered HD strings for the mps.

Please feel free to suggest another spring like a H&R if that may work to.

I am running some Konig Swurve wheels 18" x 7.5 wheels with 225/40 R18 wheels

It would also be handy if some pictures where posted so I can get an Idea of ride height.

Thanks in advance.

Stuartmp , Greg was talking about my car. I have the King super lows which only lower the car about 30mm, and the bilsteins made to suit lowered springs. If you like you can come have a bit of a look and drive to see if you like it. I live in Browns Plains, and work at Taringa.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin740 View Post
    Stuartmp , Greg was talking about my car. I have the King super lows which only lower the car about 30mm, and the bilsteins made to suit lowered springs. If you like you can come have a bit of a look and drive to see if you like it. I live in Browns Plains, and work at Taringa.
    Thanks Penguin740, That sounds great, I am moving this weekend, so if you can PM me with your mobile number, when you are ready I will call you towards the end of next week to arrange a time.
    I am really looking forward to seeing how your car looks and how much clearance you have between the wheels and the guard.
    I am also interested to see how close the wheels come to scrubbing on the inside of the guards as the suspension takes up and how much clearance there is to the ground around the front bumper.

Thanks again for the generous offer to view and come for a test drive in your vehicle.

Stuart.