User Tag List

Thread: Where to get car serviced in Melbourne?

Default Where to get car serviced in Melbourne?

All sorted.

Thanks
    Last edited by boost; 10-09-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Im not from anywhere near there but i'd go to another mazda dealer and see how you feel... what was wrong with the one you went to?

All sorted.

Thanks
    Last edited by boost; 10-09-2010 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by boost View Post
    Firstly, I went to pick the car up right before they closed and they were still not done.

Secondly, I asked them to check out a few things.
    * Loud thrust bearing noise - 'normal for this model',
    * Squeaky suspension - 'normal for the suspension to squeak when you get in and out of the car / go over bumps because the car is a couple of years old and has firm suspension'
    * Very poor gear changes - 'normal for this model. We can change the fluid to penrite and it will help but it wont be covered by warranty'

And lastly, I took the car to them spotlessly clean. Upon getting home I noticed there was oil sprayed all over the bonnet, guard and even on the inside of the bonnet.

Was not happy at all.
    the squeks could be your seats not suspension? i reckon change your gearbox oil it will make some sort of difference in smoother gear changes.. (i changed my and its better but my car is on 90k so yours should be smoother than my)

not sure what a dealer can do about squeaks ,rattles or loud thrust bearings to be honest they are wear and tear of a used car unless you want to pull the clutch out and put a new thurst bearing in.. will eventually happen as it does on most manual cars..

i go to ringwood mazda they are pretty good and every time my car and the wives sp23 has been vacumed and washed..
    2005 Mazda MPS6 Radiant Ebony Luxury-Pack

All sorted.

Thanks
    Last edited by boost; 10-09-2010 at 03:28 PM.

I use Ringwood Mazda.

my last service was also done at ringwood. No complaints from me at all! happy to go to berwick also but its too expensive.

Sounds like it might be worth trying Ringwood Mazda.

Will give them a call. Thanks