User Tag List

Thread: replacement gen2 mps taillight

1. Default replacement gen2 mps taillight

Flying debris in the crazy weather this weekend, took out the taillight on my partners mps?

called mazda they wanted $620,

thinking about a insurance, but just looking to see if i can get a secondhandie from somewhere, any thoughts?

Try these guys

Allmaz - Mazda Wreckers

$620 for a tail light..........these cars are turning out to be pretty exxxxy for parts
    Prices published on the forum so far.....
    Headlight $1600
    Windscreen with sensor $1000+

Hope you can find a tail light cheaper than from Mazda

Alot of the headlights for the good Mercs are around $4500 each! Its crazy.
    Lights tend to be pretty expensive.

Thats the first thing i said when i saw the size of the tail light on the gen2...."holy crap i would hate to have to replace one of those bad boys"

Not having any idea how much one of mine would cost to replace, and i really dont want to have to find out

Its $393 US for the pair on corksport website not sure about shipping cost. hope you can find it cheaper than Mazda. Have you checked ebay?

7. Default

thanks guys... heading to the land of the rising sun next week, so i'll keep my eyes out.. cork sport is looking like the best option, allmaz haven't got anything that new

cheers

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 2much View Post
    Flying debris in the crazy weather this weekend, took out the taillight on my partners mps?

called mazda they wanted $620,

thinking about a insurance, but just looking to see if i can get a secondhandie from somewhere, any thoughts?
    620?! just one side or a pair?!