User Tag List

Thread: Fog lamp lens - Gonna cost 300$!!??

Default Fog lamp lens - Gonna cost 300$!!??

So i copped a stone through my 07MPS3 Left/Pass fog lamp... the fog light still works but the glass lens is cracked and has a hole in it.

Went to Mazda to get order a lens but turns out i can only order the whole fog light assembly for just over $300.

Bit of a rip if u ask me... anyone know where to source a lens in AUS?
    I have checked my local wreckers... nothing.

That's roughly the same price for the plastic undercover tray (covers the underside of the engine) Sorry not sure where you may be able to source another other than wreckers or ebay (online)

G'day Langer, I'm from Osborne Motor sport we still have the fogg lamps from our race cars. Call me on 0419269989 if we can help you with one.

Sads.

Quote Originally Posted by sads View Post
    G'day Langer, I'm from Osborne Motor sport we still have the fogg lamps from our race cars. Call me on 0419269989 if we can help you with one.

Sads.

The no.31 driver maybe.....
    Like sand in the hour glass are the days of my life.

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while, leave footprints on our hearts, and we are never, ever the same.
    You will be in our prays
    Leelu.

I just paid $207 yesterday for a front left fog light assembly (MPS6). Same thing...stone chip/smash

ROG, didn't you convert your fogs to driving lights? It seems a good option in such cases.

Nope that was Daniel with his LED strips under the headlight (wedged) I have the standard Fog fitting with Phillips H11 which are brighter than standard. Just replaced the globes and that's it. Need to figure out how to take and and fit a new Fog light assembly now. Shouldn't be too hard

Anyone discovered any other options for replacing the fog light glass ?? Same thing happened to me coming back from the coast at xmas !!! $300 could be much better spent on something else.......errrrr

just remove foglights completely! ...feed that CAI ! ummm maybe off topic but wat about filling removed foglights with the same mesh from the grill? anyone heard of that been done?

wrong side for a CAI anyways I like the look of the foggies so couldn't get rid of them !

I am about to modify mine with DRL and remove fog lights all together!!!

Once ive done this ill put them up for sale if you want them!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KLEEMO View Post
    I am about to modify mine with DRL and remove fog lights all together!!!

Once ive done this ill put them up for sale if you want them!!!
    DRL? please excuse my ignorance lol
    --- CPe DP + Custom 3" Stainless CBE --- Turbo Timer --- CPe CAI --- Turbo XS BPV --- CPe 75 Duro Rear Engine Mount --- 2XS SSP ---

Quote Originally Posted by 3mpsblack View Post
    DRL? please excuse my ignorance lol
    Daytime Running Lights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Caff Mobile Mk1 - 2010 Aluminum Gen II | 2XS SRI | H&R Lowered Springs | cpe 75 Duro Engine Mount | Whiteline Rear Swaybar | Moog "Problem Solver" Rear Endlinks | 3M Carbon Black Tint | Lakin Custom Plates | Opti-Coat Paint Protection | Paint Correction by Me - SOLD

Caff Mobile Mk2 - 2008 BMW Z4M Coupe - Sapphire Black Metallic | Stock....for now