User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Eibach Pro Spring Kit fitted to my GenII by MPS Garage - PIC, PICS, PICS!

Absolutely love the B/W . bet any other color other than Alum would look that good, im impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kebabylon View Post
    Hi Guys,
    Sorry for not replying earlier but I have been traveling for business. The decision to fit other shocks is totally at the discretion of the owner. I didnt personally feel the need. I am very happy with the amount of drop, and waited nearly a week for settling until I had the wheel alignment done.

I guess the general perception is that for this mod, you will need a rear camber kit. Not so. When I get home tonight and have the time, i will put a copy of the before and after wheel alignment readings, and this will illustrate that the camber kit isnt required and the settings go back to spec.

I'm very happy with the setup, and anyone who has an MPS3 that has driven my car is completely blown away. Huge difference.

Mark
    Thanks mate,
    Im probably going to do this in around a month.
    Ive spoken with MPS Garage and they say what your saying, no need for camber kit or shocks.
    Id love to see the wheel alignment data like you mentioned, as this is my main concern. as the cost will add up by the time i get some adjustable arms with installation.
    Ill be painting my wheels black the week it gets lowered

3. Default

It does look like a lot nicer down that extra bit. I wish I could go for a bit lower but even a std height I get scrape at various places..Sydney is so terrible for it!

The new stance looks unreal!

Im thinking to having a set of Pedders SportsRyder lowered coils installed in my BL MPS 3.
    Does anyone have any feedback on this setup?

Ride quality, ride height drop, etc etc?

Quote Originally Posted by MUZZA View Post
    The new stance looks unreal!

Im thinking to having a set of Pedders SportsRyder lowered coils installed in my BL MPS 3.
    Does anyone have any feedback on this setup?

Ride quality, ride height drop, etc etc?
    Recently checked out the Pedders Sports Ryders but after reading a few negative reviews about Pedders decided to order some Eibach Pro springs from MPS Garage.

Quote Originally Posted by mickyj View Post
    Recently checked out the Pedders Sports Ryders but after reading a few negative reviews about Pedders decided to order some Eibach Pro springs from MPS Garage.
    what were the negatives??
    MAZDA 2 DE GENKI
    PEDDERS SportsRyder lowered | KUMHO KU39 LeSport | OPAL Corsa 17" alloys
    CORKSPORT Short Shift plate, F&R strut brace, SRI & air duct | CUSTOM exhaust

what were the negatives??
    Negatives mostly related to cost and service at some Pedders store, not so much about the quality of the product (the quote I got from Pedders was for $400 for install and $110 for wheel align). Checked their website and other forums and appears a lot of their springs/coils etc cater for your holdens & fords. I suppose a positive in using Pedders is that it is an Australian product, (made in Melbourne I think) and after installation support if something does go wrong.

Sorry to hyjack this thread...

I can get a set of Pedders SportsRyder coils installed and aligned for $450.
    Should i take it???

Sorry to hyjack this thread...

I can get a set of Pedders SportsRyder coils installed and aligned for $450.
    Should i take it???
    Certainly a better price than what I was quoted for install and align. Unless others on forum have first hand knowledge of the Sports Ryders go for it. Dont forget some before and after pics once all done.

I has just bought some eibach springs myself.. I also got some Koni shox while I was at it... It's good to hear all the positives on this product as I haven't installed mine just yet.. Now I can't wait!!

Awesome buy btw your car looks great!

Apart from MPS Garage, where can i buy Eibach Pro Kit springs cheaply?

Jeff from Advance Speed

StreetUnit is where I bought mine, you should get in quick while the AUD is so high. Enter the coupon code SUROCKS for 3% off, if that one doesn't work google for others. Have a look at other items too, shipping gets cheaper per item than separately (at least it was when I ordered my dashhawk and BOV).
    AP V3 (Rayd tuned) / CP-E CAI / CP-E TIP / JBR Trilogy / CS Front Strut Brace / JBR SSP / JBR Shift Knob / JBR shifter bushings / Eibach Pro-Kit / Bilstein B8's / SURE Juggernaught / SURE Dreadnaught / Whiteline RSB / Toyo Proxes T1R 235/40/18 / Evo X BBS rims / Turbosmart Dual Port BOV / CP-E DP / CP-E TMIC / Autotech internals / Superpro bushings

Future mods:
    BT, DM OCC, EGR delete, Braided clutch/brake lines, Hawk HPS 5.0 pads, DBA T3 rotors....

Excellent, thanks so much guys. I'll have a look.

Much appreciated.

Anyone here attempted to install springs themselves?

Anyone know if the EIBACH Pro Kit springs get noisey over time?
    By noisey, I mean 'chattering'? Where the coils touch eachother.

The coils should never touch each other, even under full compression. If they do it defeats the purpose of having springs

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Excellent, thanks so much guys. I'll have a look.

Much appreciated.

Anyone here attempted to install springs themselves?
    Put my H&R springs in myself. It was ok. you'll need to get your hands on a spring compressor.

Anyone know if the EIBACH Pro Kit springs get noisey over time?
    By noisey, I mean 'chattering'? Where the coils touch eachother.
    No chance

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast