User Tag List

Thread: Mazda MX5 2007

Default Mazda MX5 2007

Item:

2007 MX5 hardtop (PRHT) manual, Sunlight Silver.

This has been a leased vehicle and I tend to turn my leased cars over every 2 or 3 years. It is in overall excellent condition, with only very minor stone chips at front consistent with a 2.5 yr old car. It has been lovingly cared for and always had its regular services at Slaven Mazda, Phillip with log book entries.

The car has some basic mods:

- Whiteline front sway bar
    - Whiteline rear sway bar
    - Bilstein B8 shocks
    - Eiback pro kit springs
    - HKS catback exhaust (sounds incredible!)
    - Autoexe sports induction box (K&N flat filter)
    - Enkei RPF1 17x8 Michelin PP2 225's (90%+ tread)

I have all 4 original wheels in pristine condition to go with the car, original rear muffler, and original airbox...all of which the successful buyer buyer is welcome to!

Item Condition: Overall condition is excellent

Reason for selling: This is a leased car and I turn over my leased cars ever 2 to 3 years on average.

Price and price conditions: Offers over $30K

Extra Info: Pickup, with a bank cheque.

Pictures: Please refer to my FLICKR site mx5 - a set on Flickr

"Sector six, 80, copy the sixth, the sum of the eighth, the quadrant over the ninth, plus 80, four circles, weave the 80 and call the fourth. Copy." - Thufir Hawat, Mentat, Master of Assassins.

Just be careful with Bank Cheques too Brett not always safe my ex used to work in banks and looked after the fraud stuff, make sure it's a work day and go to the bank for clearance or maybe a phone call....

Good luck with the sale....

wow, sounds nasty. appreciate the tip, cheers!

This is an awesome car, ton of fun to drive!

Tortie is a bit disappointed Brett. She has good memories of cruising your car and wants to know that you'll be getting another really cool car.

Yes it will be very sad to see it go. As for cool, I guess it depends on how you define cool lol

I was 50/50 with getting a mx5 or Rx8 back in 2007 and the mx5 won me over at the time. But I miss the Rx8 and it may not be around in longer term so i was keen to get one before they disappear altogether. The leasing thing has killed me over last few years and it puts me off the cars I ordinarily love. So I will just buy this one. I had been after a cloth seat one (base) and one came up in QLD, so I'm trying now to get it. Probably not your cup of tea if i remember right, but the rotary thing has been in my blood since my early cars and it wont go away...maybe I need a transfusion? ROFL.

Also, Mel loves them to bits as well, so that counts for a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by kmh001 View Post
    Tortie is a bit disappointed Brett. She has good memories of cruising your car and wants to know that you'll be getting another really cool car.

"Sector six, 80, copy the sixth, the sum of the eighth, the quadrant over the ninth, plus 80, four circles, weave the 80 and call the fourth. Copy." - Thufir Hawat, Mentat, Master of Assassins.

Price drop, $28K

This is a sensational car, the sound of the exhaust coming up con-rod straight is just perfect.
    An amazing car to follow, it sits dead flat on corners. The car is also looked after like a baby, I know it has probably only seen two dirts roads, and both times my fault on the Cowra cruise.
    If I didn't have my sprite, I would think about buying it. The MPS6 would love a little sister MX5 parked next to it instead of an old bugeye.

Very kind of you to say these things Russell. It has been a brilliant car, and it will be greatly missed. I think I have a buyer lined up, an enthusiast, so it should be going to a good home.

sold!

sounds like there will be one happy owner out there with a great car

Great to see you sold it Brett and it's going to a good home..... Win Win