User Tag List

Thread: 30 000km service

1. Default 30 000km service

Just had the 30 000km service on my Gen2.

$330 from Parkland Mazda.

What has everyone else paid from a dealership?

What pisses me of is that I booked it in a week ago told them about a few little issues, but have to take it back again to get them sorted and for someone from the paint/bullshit department to look at a crack that has developed in one corner of the scoop and to replace the seatbelt latch they new was faulty (its a 20min drive to the main warehouse to get one)

Hi mate, our family car (Brand new 1998 Mazda 323) was purchased new in 1998 from Parkland. We had serviced done through them, at fully price and had two particular issues from memory.
    1) The filled the battery fluid too much or split corrosive material, rusted the battery tray on a new car
    2) Gave dad a call informing him his Brand new car has just had its first crash while on the premises. They offered to fully repair free of charge, but dad was pissed!!

Seems like they haven't changed! Chris (Shakespeare) goes to Wood Bro's Mazda, perhaps you could try them in the future? Just for info, my 2006 MPS6 just had a service at Cypher Industries (minor service) for $215.00 to give you idea on price. I mean, $330.00 ain't bad being a dealership, but its their workmanship and careless attitude that concerns me!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers