User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Dsc off!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pHiLix View Post
    I've got a Gen 1 MPS 3 and that feature definitely works.

Hold the DSC button for a few seconds and then start the car up whilst still holding the button. The "traction loss" light should stay on when it's de-activated.
    Does this work on the MPS6? I tried it this morning, but the "traction loss" light did not stay on :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk
    Ezy-Flash Pro - GTX2867R - NPC Clutch/Solid State flywheel - Autotech Fuel Pump Internals - ATP 3" TIP - Cobb SRI - NGK Plugs - CPE FMIC - 2XS Dump Pipe/100 Cel Cat - 3" Custom CatBack Exhaust - TRMotorsport MT1 18x8.5's -Michelin Pilot Super Sports 245/40/18 - DBA Slotted Rottors - Remsa Pads - 60mm Boost Gauge in middle vent - Bilstein B8 - Kings - Turbosmart BOV - emblemless front grill - debadged rear - 2WD Switch

Okay.... it was wet. I turned DSC off. In gear 3, going out of a roundabout and just hurt it, car slides out quite abit. Saw a car coming so tried to straighten up. Car started swirving around. Nearly lost control and killed myself!

this is why i only turn DSC off when launching or in a controlled environment.. Never know when you'll need it.. once your dead your dead, theres no going back and wishing you had the DSC on

I wanted to feel my car slide like my s15 did, and like rogrick said. Don't think I'll ever try again on an open road though lol

Sometime after watching too much Topgear its hard not to feel like going sideways...

Glad you didn't kill yourself

Sorry for the bad influence!

Yeah be careful, although she's AWD, I can get 90 degree's easy enough when you ignite the turbo and boost kicks in.

Have your fun in a Buagatti Veyron with crap tyres and all the assistance settings off in GT5....epic 4WD drifting!

Not too fussed with the airbags in the MPS, drifting on two wheels is much more scary!

The Veyron is an understeery pig of a car in GT5, use an Evo, GTR or V10 R8.

Either way, keep that shit off the roads. Talentless drivers are bad enough when theyre trying to go in a straight line, let alone getting it loose on purpose.

Or take it on a skidpan, they're HEAPS of fun and the most you'll hit is a witches hat

---
    - Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk

Quote Originally Posted by Reedy View Post
    The Veyron is an understeery pig of a car in GT5, use an Evo, GTR or V10 R8.
    I modded my Veyron as much as I could and could get it to 180 degree's just about and have it come back! It was ridiculous! I liked it

The GTR was pretty good too though, possibly better.

Back on topic now

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234