User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expression of Interest BC Coilovers

Default Expression of Interest BC Coilovers

They are as per links below

MPS6 -- N-01-RS --
    Just Jap Auto Imports :: Suspension :: BC Racing Coilover Suspension Kit - Mazda 6
    A$1250

MPS3 Gen 1 -- N-03-MA --
    Just Jap Auto Imports :: Suspension :: BC Racing Coilover Suspension Kit - Mazda 3
    A$1350

MPS Gen 2 -- N-17-RA --
    Just Jap Auto Imports :: Suspension :: BC Racing Coilover Suspension Kit - Mazda 3 BL (09+)
    A$1250

RX8 -- N-05-RS --
    Just Jap Auto Imports :: Suspension :: BC Racing Coilover Suspension Kit - Mazda RX8
    A$1250

This is the opening gambit. HE cannot give a definite price unless we
    give him firm numbers. Price includes delivery to buyer - to keep postage to a minimum group postage to one area is preferred.

This is being offered in conjunction with the CJ Lancer club to get the best possible prices.
    Last edited by rd415; 12-08-2010 at 05:13 PM. Reason: postage

WOO!!

ok so the price also include Delivery, delivered to the buyer and where possible group ship? So say if 3-4 of you live in NSW, We send to you then distribute? That will cut the cost as much as possible.

Our Thread can be found here ClubCJ - The CJ Lancer Club :: View topic - *EOI* BC Coilovers Group Buy Aug 2010

Cheers
    Ben
    ClubCJ.net

3. Default

oooohh they look very sexy dont they

try www.streetunit.com have them for $999 US so about $1100 AU + shipping. they may do a group buy?

Interested.. I was looking at the pedders because they seem to be the same coilovers but with a better warrenty

6. Default

they're okay.. slightly stupid design though.. you need to remove the rear springs just to adjust the height -_-"

Also.. when u want to adjust the front camber, you need to drop the front shock down.

That said.. awesome coilovers for the price.

Just a small update, need numbers for the 31st August.

Had some BC's on my SP23, they were awesome!. I would be keen but just got a 2XS FMIC so no funds. Sorry, but shall get these when I do.

Totally interested.

I'm in the market for a setup now. How do BC's compare to K sport, or others? I can get K Sport for $1250 (Gen 1) from 'Street To Track' delivered.

Would value all opinions on this.

Tom

10. Default

If anyone is intrested just email on

benjamindenning@netspace.net.au

Just emailed you mate.

12. Default

Email Received, and i will keep you upto date when i have a final price

is there an estimated price?

14. Default

first post

but $1350 depending on how many numbers we get we might get them a little cheaper.

We have 6 on the Lancer forum and 2 maybes.

Email sent buddy

16. Default

Closing soon, get in quick.

Just PM me with Car and Spring Rate,

NEED to know before the end of the month and payment done
    Last edited by BD850; 20-08-2010 at 05:14 PM.

Just thought I'd forward this message that I sent to BD850 regarding the group buy for BC Coilovers;

Today I talked to Steve at Just Jap and he informed me that the coilovers listed in the group buy thread for the Mazda 3 MPS Gen 1 (for $1350) are in fact the "RM" series BC Coilovers; not the "BR" series as listed for all the other cars.

He stated the "RM" coilovers are not as well suited for street use, as they are designed for a more race oriented set up and would be too harsh a ride for the car. The confusion appears to have arisen from the fact the there is no online listing for the BC RM Coilovers for the Gen 1 MPS 3, but they are definately available and he will have the online catalogue rectified asap.

It also accounts for the price discrepancy as the BC BR Coilovers for the MPS 3 Gen 1 actually cost $1299 retail as stated for the other cars metioned in the group buy (therefore $1250 as the original group buy price)

So perhaps any other MPS 3 buyer considering the group buy should be informed so as not to inadvertently end up with the less forgiving "RM" BC Coilovers.

Hope this information is of help to you all.

Tom
    Last edited by 03blk; 21-08-2010 at 09:03 PM.

18. Default

Will be closing on Wednesday.

Just PM me with details to confirm

19. Default

Ok so the price is A$1230 for BC BR Coilovers.

Just need to confirm spring rates. most people 7/5 but im going 6/4 for comfort

Only one type out for the 6?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast