User Tag List

Thread: Becoming VIP member link - no access

Default Becoming VIP member link - no access

Kinda odd, you get more access as a VIP member and yet when you click on the link to find out more, you need to be a VIP member... guess you don't want my money

this is the link http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/annou...ozmpsclub.html

this is the error

Code:
    lup15, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Blog Entries

Did you click on a banner?

Could be that that thread had been archived and there is a replacement. But the link isn't updated.

View the announcement forum and see if you can view the thread in there

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

i get the same problem with both the banner and the link that appears at the top with this text

Code:
    Hi lup15, we hope that you're finding your way around OzMPSclub! Have you considered becoming a VIP Member? Not only will you be providing support to OzMPSclub you'll get a whole heap of features too! To become a VIP member, you only need to donate at least $10 which will get you 12 months membership. Click here to find out more.
    cant see the thread in the announcements forum either...

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

nvm, just realised theres a donate button at the top. however even after donating those links don't work

Blog Entries

Yeah its because its an old link. I'll have to fix it.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Should be all fixed. I've moved the thread back.