User Tag List

Thread: Hi Everyone!!

Default Hi Everyone!!

Got my 3 mps (silver) for more than 5 months now

Lurking around the forums reading and learning along the way!!

Are you satisfied now Simon

Wow, Welcome to the Forums

Great choice in the care there champ . Don't be shy, and ignore Leepoo and her stupid taunts about dirty cars.

Hopefully will see you on a cruise?

Got any mod's planned?

Hi Kelvin,

I'm Leelu (ignores Brackaus), and I too am the proud owner of an MPS!!! Almost bought it in Aluminium but changed my mind when I walked into the showroom and saw the BEAUTIFUL VR BEAST sitting there just begging me to take her home. She's just been renamed from Leehoonmobile or Beast to Leelmo by a fellow member (he reckons she looks like Elmo - I don't, buy anyways that's another story).

Now, enough of my rambling..........CONGRATULATIONS on your purchase - bet you have been having all sorts of fun over the last 5 months!!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

5 months owning it (2 months in the garage) as we were redoing the driveway total height difference btw driveway was 21/2 bricks.

I have seen 2 Gen2 aeound the area. A Silver one living across the street along Lacey Road Carseldine and a black one along Beams road. I have been reading and looking around. I have contacted CES and am waiting for a response.

So far so good except some rattling here and there. "A good japanese car is define by its rattles"

p/s: why does leelu got some many nicks

Quote Originally Posted by kelvin33 View Post
    5 months owning it (2 months in the garage) as we were redoing the driveway total height difference btw driveway was 21/2 bricks.

I have seen 2 Gen2 aeound the area. A Silver one living across the street along Lacey Road Carseldine and a black one along Beams road. I have been reading and looking around. I have contacted CES and am waiting for a response.

So far so good except some rattling here and there. "A good japanese car is define by its rattles"

Because there are other people with even stranger nicks like...brackhorse...

Great purchase and welcome. Talk to 2XS or DISIMS3 for inlet products. I can't speak for them as I haven't tried the product but it's worth chatting to them. Will be cheaper than CES.
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

welcome and congrats on the purchase

Brackhorse? Wtf is that.. poor Kelvin. Prob thinks people with VR Gen 2's are weird. But is mostly the triple c.

I've got an MZR Sri from disims3, and custom made airbox box + ssp from 2xs, so I can say both are fantastic.

HI and welcome Kev ..

9. Default

hi Kevin welcome and congrats on your purchase there is a good bunch up there in brisbane for you to get to know

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    Brackhorse? Wtf is that.. poor Kelvin. Prob thinks people with VR Gen 2's are weird. But is mostly the triple c.

I've got an MZR Sri from disims3, and custom made airbox box + ssp from 2xs, so I can say both are fantastic.
    I don't think it's just the VR Gen II owners who are bit weird

However aside from the weirdness we're a pretty good bunch here, Welcome and enjoy
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Welcome to the forum Kelvin Looks like you could have been spotting me on Lacey Rd across the street from ya I have got the CES SRI installed and yeah paid a bit more for it but sweet bit of kit. If you wanna take a look PM me and can meet up sometime. Enjoy your ride and look forward to hearing more about your mods to come

Welcome Kelvin, may have spotted you around the traps,always passing around your area alot.

Should give the boys at Allstar Tuning a look in, there only on South Pine Rd Brendale close to home....

Thank you all for making me feel at home in ozmps

Brackaus started it with Leehoon, then it just raged out of control with other members adding theirs

Ps we may be a little weird but we are definitely very friendly!!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Go on, get your mods on!

Hi Kevin
    Welcome to the forum , I am also a new member and have learnt a few things about the Gen 2 since reading this forum . Hope to find out about some Mods that can been done