User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ford Focus RS Coming To Australia In Limited Numbers, Pricing Confirmed!

Default (Duplicate)Ford Focus RS Coming To Australia In Limited Numbers, Pricing Confirmed

The Ford Focus RS is on its way to Australia, Ford has announced today.

Rumours last year suggested that the current-generation Focus RS would be the last. With Ford yet to confirm performance variants for the all-new 2011 model (reports suggest an XR4 Turbo will show at Paris in September), it remains to be seen if an RS variant will figure in the new Focus line-up.
    see full stoy at TMR

looks like there will be a new FWD king in town soon, 60k is allot for a Hatch but, there is allot of car for your 60k
    Last edited by heath_303; 03-08-2010 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Fickle much?

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:19 AM ----------

If my car "supposedly" looks like Elmo ( Laino), this one looks a bit like Darth Vader..........

It's a pretty hot looking car but I personally still prefer Elmo

CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post

GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

$60K => Golf R, Period.

id take the rs over the golf r tbh. looks alot nicer. i'll take one in white plz

Would of bought one if they came out 12months ago when I was in the market. I hoped and prayed they would bring them out but all the while they said they wouldn't bring them.

Glad I bought the MPS instead...plenty enough car for me

They do look good and also can't wait to see one on the road

If this was next year I would buy one.... Might have to try to sneak a test drive of one though if possible...

Appears that the $60k price is an illusion. They have capped the release numbers to enable just 1 car per dealer.

Due to the car being a commodity the dealers are scalping what they can due to buyer interest.

This is an quote on the TMR site.

"Haha just a stunt by ford to rip customers off. Called Ford, 1 allocation per dealership, with highest bidder getting the car, i got quoted $84k for a front wheel drive focus RS...no thanks. cant believe there are pl out there prepared to buy this car for that much..."

Forget about it
    08 VW GTI PIRELLI DSG - 1 OF 400
    S3 HEART WITH 229 kw OF APR GOODNESS

SOLD - 06 MPS3 / CPE CAI / CPE HKS BOV / CPE HV2 BELLMOUTH DUMP & METALLIC CAT / CPE MOUNT / COBB SUSPENSION / DBA SLOTTED ROTORS C/W HAWKS PADS

Oh noes

I thought something like that would happen, exclusivity comes with a price

Give it a year or 2 then buy one second hand....

ILL keep the MPS but the rs is hot

Col

This things are awesome as far as FWD goes. Who the hell would pay $84k though. I know there are dealers with atleast 3 allocated to them though.

Reading the XR5 forum, it appears to be a WA issue, others on the east coast appears to be selling them at the RRP $60k+onroads so around $66K on road.

Passed one of these this morning on Milton Rd. Didn't look too bad, it actually has an iridescent kind of green.

Although I absolutely despise hatchbacks, I am quite impressed with the style of this one, it looks quite dashing and it goes like a tornado.

I've seen a few whenever I travel NoR, all of which have that disgusting fluoroscope shade of green or orange....

If anyone is looking for a brand new RS Focus in green I know where one is in the yard in darwin.....Hidden Valley Ford..

The thing that will deter me from buying is the initial price tag on the FORD.. with pricing close 66k there are choices around..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12