User Tag List

Thread: Cold Air Intake

1. Post Cold Air Intake

hey guys any ideas on a cold air in take and where should be set

Also if any kits allready made for the MPS Already

and roughly how much does it does it cost, parts wth labor n all ??

Hey mate check out MPS Garage for a price of a CP-E CAI. Installation is pretty easy and the kit does come with instructions so maybe consider doing it yourself? Installation may be a little pricey due to it being a little time consuming. Wheel has to come off, wheel arch plastic guard, but its pretty easy though. The design and fit is for the 6 MPS (light modifying may be required to fit) The 3 MPS is similar if not the same

www.mpsgarage.com.au

If you want to see the CAI in more detail, click on the RR link on my sig, scroll to page 3 I think? There you will find my CAI if you want more of an idea what it can potentially look like or rather check here for more info also;

Xcel CAI

Hope that helps and let me know if you require more info!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Also, please have a search! Covered many times before

Try the intake/exhaust/turbo section rather than how-to
    Intake/Exhaust/Turbos