User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new member

Default new member

Hi all , had my celestial blue MPS luxury for about 2 months now and luv it . Was looking at buying a 2006 VZ CLUBSPORT R8 as my 2006 Subaru Liberty was boring to drive , so took the R8 for a test drive and it had heaps more power , but it didn't exite me when I drove it . Next week I found a Mazda dealer with a MPS and when I took this for a test drive , that was all the convincing I needed and ordered one that day . For the same price as a second hand R8 ,I had a brand new car with all the whistles , power , economy and less rego cost . I luv driving it and it's going to be hard not to lose my licence if I don't stop giving it to it as it is hard not to . Hope to catch up with other MPS owners around Queensland
    Cheers

Welcome to the forum jnj62, good choice in cars What part of QLD are you from?

Welcome to the Forum and enjoy your new ride

I'm from Warwick which is about 2 hours west of Brisbane and I have the only MPS in town

Sounds like you enjoy your MPS as much as we all do

Blog Entries

Welcome!

Thanks for the welcome everbody and yes kayla I do like getting to drive it every chance I get

hehe, they are well known to cause people to get speeding ticket

zoom zoom, oh crap that's not the speed limit! *flash* DAMN IT!!!!
    to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here

Quote Originally Posted by jnj62 View Post
    I'm from Warwick which is about 2 hours west of Brisbane and I have the only MPS in town
    Cool, if only you'd joined up a little earlier as we had a nice cruise up from brisbane to toowoomba last weekend which wouldn't have been to far off for you to meet us on. Awesome being the only one in town with one Enjoy your ride
    2009 3MPS Lux | Aluminium | 3M Black Tint | CES Racing SRI | 2XS SSP | 2XS/ CES Twin DP | 2XS TIP | 2XS FMIC | cp-e 75 duro REM | Turbosmart BPV | Sure Motorsports - Countershift & Anchors | Eibach Pro Kit Springs

Welcome ,plenty of night drives in the cool for you.

Quote Originally Posted by jnj62 View Post

Welcome to the forum jnj62, I will be your way on the 14 & 15th of August for the production racing at Warwick might catch up there with you. I will be with the Grand Prix race crew....

Wink Mps rehab for turbo junkies u can checkout but u can never leave!!!!

To OZMPSClub the message is up there

Col

Welcome to the real drive experience ...

14. Default

Welcome and congrats on seeing the light and getting a real car there are lots of qlders up there you should try and join them for a cruise sometime

Welcome! Yes they are decievingly quick, I often look at my speedo and find myself on the breaks as i didnt realise how quick i was going! Enjoy the car.

Chris

Welcome aboard.

Hope you enjoy your ride as much as the rest of us

Welcome & Enjoy

Is that at morgan park raceway , if we aren't karting that weekend i will try and get out there to meet up with you

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    hehe, they are well known to cause people to get speeding ticket

zoom zoom, oh crap that's not the speed limit! *flash* DAMN IT!!!!

Congrats on your new purchase!!! You def made the right choice with the MPS!!! I remember my first test drive, the car had me at HELLO.....THIRD GEAR!!!!!
    As SO mentioned above, I have 1 speeding fine under my belt since buying mine last December - I didn't get a flash though, so thought I was all good until I got the letter in the mail

It's slowed me down a little......well, mostly And as another new member on here also said, you go from 0 to holy crap that's not the speed limit in an instant - that's VERY hard to keep in check!!!!
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Welcome, enjoy the forums and your new MPS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast