User Tag List

Thread: Voodoo Ride

Default Voodoo Ride

Not bad products. Got some stuff from The Horsepower Factory here in Vic. Get on it. :P

We considered stocking this brand a couple of years ago, but feedback I've heard is a little different to what you are saying. I guess it really depends on what you've been conditioned to believe is "not bad".

Well, it must be explained that I'm not the sort that cries everytime it rains, or get upset that a bug got squashed on my front bar so I need to was/polish/wax/slaughter livestock for my paint.
    I wash my car when it badly needs it, not because it's been two days since the last wash it had.
    When I say 'not bad', I mean it leaves the paint cleaner than what it would be if I didn't rub that area.

"I'm not the sort that cries everytime it rains, or get upset that a bug got squashed on my front bar so I need to was/polish/wax/slaughter livestock for my paint" , I used to wash my car once a week for work but living on the freeway and it being winter and all.... It is dirty two seconds after I wash it on the freeway with all the spray from other vehicles but at least aluminium looks somewhat clean even when it isnt

I love my car, but I have to admit in the 4 months I've had it, I've washed it 3 times...

Each to their own.

I've owned my MPS for 3 years now though and it still looks just as good as the day I bought it (maybe even a little better on some days). Even through bad weather/winter during all the road spray or spring through all the bug splatter there is still a coat of sealant beneath it. Bugs wipe off quite easily so I don't need to shed a tear.