User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W.A service NOR?

Yeah... i hate cleaning rims and noticed that the 6MPS being a bit portley is hard on front pads. his means that in the space of a week of use (moastly the wife driving) there is a noticable difrence in shade front to rear.
    so i was going to black them out and see how that goes.
    I think it looks Tuff aswell.

Haha, tell me about it, I think it used to take around 10mins per rim (including cleaning callipers) They get dirty on the first drive, or if you have a mate like Toddy he wipes one spoke clean with his shoe to make it look worse!
    Let me know if you want prices and info and will be happy to give it to ya. They look better in person than on the photo. If you look at it in the right light (while clean) they are a gloss black. Cheaper than after market rims but still looks like you got 'rims' on the car.

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12