User Tag List

Thread: FMIC kit for gen 1 or 2

Default FMIC kit for gen 1 or 2

I have a front mount kit for a Gen 2 or a Gen 1,

Here are the details

ITEM: Used as a template for a work shop that is looking to produce these. The kit uses 2.25 mild steel piping and all mandrel bends. It includes all silicon hoses and a unused front mount intercooler (550x180x65). It has been test fitted to my gen 2. (for installation you need to remove 3 plastic parts behind the front bar, these just unscrew and dont affect safety etc)

I do not have the bracket for the cooler to be mounted as there is a few ways this can be done but depends on how you want to do it.

The piping at the moment has been cut at each weld and the piping has been cleaned and coated on the inside to prevent rust. As the owner of the work shop is currently on a long holiday i have yet to get it welded back together. IM selling it as is or i will get it welded up if it isnt sold before but the cost will be $100 more.

This piping is very similar to other set ups out there that are available for the gen 1, (buying as is now not welded will make it perfect for a gen 1 as a minor few mills here or there can be catered for)

No blow off valve mount has been welded so you can put the right mount on for your bov.

more details and pics will be up soon.

REASON FOR SALE: Going to get an aluminium kit made up

LOCATED in Newcastle or can post.

PRICE $450
    Last edited by owhat; 18-07-2010 at 11:11 PM.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hey mate did you have any pics of this system set up in a gen 1?

i Might be interested have been looking to get something like this

here is a picture with some of the piping installed on a gen 2, the pink lines show where the other pipes run. this kit follows the same root as other piping kits for the gen 1.
    if you went to an exhaust shop they would be able to weld it up as they installed it to get a great fit. as there is silicon joiners and bends used this gives some flexaxibility with the install.

I dont have any pics of it installed on the gen 1, most of the fitting was on the gen 2 but was designed after looking at the piping for the gen 1 (if you know what i mean)

$400 and take it.
    cheaper then buying the parts seperate