User Tag List

Thread: ZAS Waffle Weaves Test Results

Default ZAS Waffle Weaves Test Results

Thought I'd post a review one of our customers did on our 20x40" drying waffle weave towels.

For those of you who don't know about microfibre waffle weave towels and are still drying with a chamois take a look at the following pictures as they speak for themselves!

Drying with a chamois many of you would have experienced what is known as "streaking". This is when the towel (or chamois) leave streaks of water behind after wiping.

The following review doesn't show our waffle weave towels vs a chamois. Instead it shows our waffle weave towels vs one of our competitors waffle weave towels! The embarrassing thing is, the competitors towel retails for almost twice as much!

Anyway, a picture says a thousand words...our towel is the light purple one. For the test the towels were simply dragged across the surface with no pressure to see the absorbancy of each.

Towels side by side on a wet bonnet.

ZAS Waffle Weave Test

Competitors Waffle Weave Test

I have seen these in action and they do work .. much better than a chamois for sure ...

3. Default

How can we order one ?

www.zas.com.au and make sure you register to get forum discount ..

Yes make sure you register for the forum discount. It's 10% off. I have run out at the moment, but they should be back in stock within a day or two. I will post on the forum to let everyone know.

Blog Entries

Yeah I'd be keen for one of these also.

Keep us posted

Blog Entries

WWDT are the best piece of kit in my detailing bag....another good idea is before you dry the car, to sheet the water off first to get rid of as much water on the car as possible. To do this I run a hose, without any nozzle at low pressure so it does not really splash when it hits the car and run it all over the car. Works great if you have your car well waxed and leave minimal water on the car and makes it much quicker to dry off.

I have two WWDT- one for the panels and one for the wheels.
    Quote:
    Nuliaj: Hatches are only really half a car anyway.
    shinslinger66: And you forgot to add that they are also a girls car!

That is exactly how I use them and also how I recommend all our customers use them.

Good description too. I always struggle trying to explain what I mean by "sheeting".