User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Newbie @ Tunehouse

1. Smile Newbie @ Tunehouse

Hey guys and girls!

Just thought I would say a quick hello to you all and just introduce myself.

I am the newest addition to the Tunehouse Family!!

For those of you that know the team, hey! For those of you that don't feel free to check us out at www.tunehouse.com.au

Spoke to JMac and possibly have a Dyno Day coming up for you guys which is really exciting!

Anything that I can help with feel free to send me a PM or simply post up here!

Looking forward to it!

Jess
    Tunehouse

Hi Jess, Welcome!
    Had some good reviews lately.

Enjoy your stay and looking forward to organizing a Dyno day

HI Tunehouse,
    welcome good to have another tuner working on the mps's and on board to answer questions .... better hurry up with ur site to include mazda performance upgrades

Quote Originally Posted by Jess at Tunehouse View Post
    Hey guys and girls!

Just thought I would say a quick hello to you all and just introduce myself.

I am the newest addition to the Tunehouse Family!!

For those of you that know the team, hey! For those of you that don't feel free to check us out at www.tunehouse.com.au

Spoke to JMac and possibly have a Dyno Day coming up for you guys which is really exciting!

Anything that I can help with feel free to send me a PM or simply post up here!

Looking forward to it!

Jess
    Tunehouse
    am coming to see you guys monday morning to get my MPS dyno'ed and serviced, so looking forward to meeting you all then
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Hi Jess, Welcome!
    Had some good reviews lately.

Enjoy your stay and looking forward to organizing a Dyno day
    sounds good to me! can we just make it NOT between 22nd of july and 23rd of august, will be over in america then (yes im being selfish!)
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Ill put up a thread to vote to make it fair

Hello Jess to ozMPS and congrats on your recent addition to Tunehouse

7. Default

Thanks heaps for the Wecome guys! Looking forward to meeting you Monday "Sarcastic One"

Guys I have spoken to people on the Xr5Turbo forum and they seem keen on a Dyno day too, they are looking at something in Sept at this rate!

See how we go!

Hi Jess,

Welcome to the forum.

Might be talking to you about a xede tune for my gen 2 MPS in the near future.
    Last edited by RadiantKnackers; 27-06-2010 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Wrong place lol

10. Default

JMac mentioned you are the guys worth going to, so will be down in the future.

Mu 10k isnt for another 6k yet though so have a while to wait, however would be keen for a Dyno day.

i just saw had a good look through ur web site very nice..wish i knew u dont ecutek tuning, u may have got my services instead of MRT lol..

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

sorry.. sure do need to check my gramma,spelling

Yes! please do a dyno day......

14. Default

Welcome Jess

Hey Jess

Welcome to the forums

Was nice to meet you the weekend i was there!

16. Default

Nice meeting you too hope the car is going well! Love that colour hey!

Missed you this morning sarcastic one! Will see you later today no doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by Jess at Tunehouse View Post
    Missed you this morning sarcastic one! Will see you later today no doubt!
    Thanks Jess
    can see why people have given tunehouse a good review on these forums, walked in the door, and was greated by someone working on a car, and pointed in the direction of the office, where after telling them my name, immediately knew what model my car was, and what i had booked my car in for... it seems like such a little thing, but it makes a HUGE difference!
    have just gotten a call from tunehouse informing me about the service, and their reccomendations for things to be done, and how much each would cost, it's awesome to see such upfront honesty about prices, and asking before doing!
    pity i need to take the car back to mazda to get them to look at the squeeking seatbelt holder...
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Welcome to Tunehouse and to the forums Jess,

Just to hijack your thread for a moment, Sarcastic to save you the hassle of going back to Mazda, just a drop of WD40 down where the belt holder bolts into the chassis will fix that, its just a squeaky washer, I did mine not long after buying the car and it has never returned.

Quote Originally Posted by MattMPS3 View Post
    Welcome to Tunehouse and to the forums Jess,

Just to hijack your thread for a moment, Sarcastic to save you the hassle of going back to Mazda, just a drop of WD40 down where the belt holder bolts into the chassis will fix that, its just a squeaky washer, I did mine not long after buying the car and it has never returned.
    awesome, thanks matt!

Welcome to the Mazda forums Jess.....here you will notice less b1tching than that 'other forum' which will be unnamed. Good bunch of enthusiastic guys who are missing a cylinder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast