User Tag List

Thread: Another MPS Owner

Default Another MPS Owner

Hey folks.

Just thought I'd introduce myself. Name is Jimmy. I'm located in Auckland NZ. Theres not much of a following for the MPS in NZ which is why I've ended up here.

Just over a month ago I picked up a 2007 Mazdaspeed Axela imported from Japan. It's a dark grey, I'll get some pics up when I get a chance. It seems completely standard other than a Kenwood dvd/nav unit that unfortunately is all in Japanese.

I'm new to Mazda's as well. I've come from a background of Nissan Skylines (for the last decade). Needed some to transport my band gear in, but didn't want to lose out on the horsepower i had. Though I think it's going to take me a while to get used to FWD.

Cheers

Welcome another Kiwi enjoy the forum darkness

3. Default

Welcome darkness .. good to see another NZ'der on here, be keen to see pics of your car ... have fun learning Japanese to work out your stereo

hi there jimmy welcome 2 this gr-8 club, that makes 2 of us new guys.enjoy as i am

thanks guys.

Looking forward to learning a bit more about these cars. Knew every little detail about my last ones. Took a bit of a gamble jumping into this one, but enjoying it so far.

Welcome Jimmy and enjoy your MPS and the forums, lots of helpful people here, feel free to ask questions! Another NZ member Ranton has an MPS 3 Gen I that has some nice mods, have a look at the members ride section for details

mate, plenty of useful info on here as well as friendly members. Congrats on your new purchase and enjoy your stay!

welcome to the forum darkness