User Tag List

Thread: Mazda MPS6 Rims

1. Default Mazda MPS6 Rims

Item: Mazda MPS6 Rims
    Item Condition: Good
    Price and price conditions: $400 ono depending on condition

Only need the rims want to powder coat them black and put them on my car. Saw i picture of them sprayed black ages ago and only just found out that they were Mazda MPS6 rims.
    Last edited by trent188; 05-07-2010 at 11:16 AM.

I've got my stockers, 3 of them are in pretty good nic but one has decent gutter rash.
    Where are you located.. price?

You can use the templates provided for threads in this section you will save yourself and the mods so hassle

3. Default

cheers i live in Sydney around manly
    Last edited by trent188; 05-07-2010 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trent188 View Post
    Only need the rims want to powder coat them black and put them on my car. Saw i picture of them sprayed black ages ago and only just found out that they were Mazda MPS6 rims.
    Hey mate, I got black wheels one my 6 (see the RR link below) If you wish to have a look. This is depending on where you go, but they will probably 2-pak paint them which is what mine are and apparently is what most coloured rims are (according to the place I had mine done at) If you're curious on pricing, mine would have been about $150.00 per rim, had I not got them second hand off a mate.

The place that did mine also does rim repair, so if you get any set of rims (reasonable condition) they can fix them 'as new' then paint them for you. They should also fit and balance the wheels so it may be worth getting a new set of tyres and getting them fitted on the freshly painted rim (if you need tyres that is)

Post up some pics when you get the rims on, would like to see them! Good luck finding MPS6 wheels!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

I'm in Melb which makes it hard. Willing to do a drive as they are taking up room if you can not get some local

6. Default

if i can get them cheap it might be worth the drive how much do you want for them ?

Hey trent,

Just out of curiousity, where are you going to get the rims painted at in Sydney?
    I have a set of rims which I want to respray professionally.

8. Default

i work as an auto electrican in brookvale (big industrial area) so i will probably go across the road to the smash repairer and hopefully he will look after me

I'd meet ya at least half way if you want. I'd even drive em to ya as I need to do some Ks on the car for the lease haha

Shoot me a PM and we can talk turkey :P

10. Default

what rims do you want painted ? how many ? what colour ? cos when i go to get a quote ill see if i can get it cheaper if i get more done than just my 4

hey guys, sorry bit off topic but rogg first of all mate told me he saw a white mps 6 with black wheels so im guessing its yours ^_^ it looks really nice and makes me sorta regret getting a 3.

back to my point, how is the exhaust from cypher industries? and if i may ask where did you get your wheels powder coated? thanks in advance, alsoo guys you should have a look at this MS3 with MS6 gunmetal rims with gold flakes

Mazda Speed 3 on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks Matto, yep the white 6MPS is mine with the black wheels. The 3 is still a great car but I liked the look of the 6 and the feel of a bigger car. Gun metal rims was a consideration and I think would work well as something different. Matto and Trent if you have not already, maybe consider painting your brake callipers? Behind the black (or dark) rim really emphasises the calliper and looks great. If you wish, an "MPS" decal over the calliper too.

Looking forward to see some pics of some dark rims guys! Matto I'll PM msg you the details you requested,
    Cheers

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

13. Default

Bought rims today thanks for all the offers and help cheers Trent

14. Default

did you get MPS6 rims or something else ?

15. Default

Got the mazda 6 mps rims