User Tag List

Thread: Gday All

Default Gday All

gday people

just got myself an 06 mps6 and love it. came from a commodore and jeeesssz what am improvement. i told myself i wouldn't get another aussie made car and so glad i didn't. the mazda is so smooth and feels tight compared to the holden. let alone the crazy power.

Am getting a sri off DISIMS3 which will be sweet. then will just enjoy the car before starting mods.

thanks for all the help and posts people have provided on here as it really helped me choosing the mps as my new car.

cheers

Welcome Carey enjoy your new ride...

3. Default

Welcome Carey, you have made an excellent choice in car I must say ... you will love it more and more each day just like the rest of us do.

You have a great bunch of people over there in WA to catch with for cruises etc enjoy

Hi Carey and welcome! Congrats on the purchase. I'm sure the Mazda will continue to please.

Hope to see you on the next Perth cruise

Hello and Carey to the club!

Congratulations on your purchase, I'm glad to hear you're loving your car. The SRI should sound sweet and I'm sure you will love it once fitted. I'm glad to hear the forum has helped you so far in choosing your vehicle. As Toddy mentioned it would be great meeting you on the next social cruise if you're free to mingle with other MPS6 owners.

Be sure to check out the "members ride" and the "how to" section for info on modifications if you wish or alternatively a few mods on my ride if you so wish to view some work on a 6MPS. Just click on the RR link below but for the moment enjoy your car and SRI and again welcome!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

what is it with WA and 6's?
    to the forums, am sure you'll enjoy 'ing your car from 0 to "oh crap that's not the speed limit" as much as the rest of us

7. Default

the WA people clearly have loads of style and class

Great to see another 6MPS joining the fray. Speaking of the next cruise, step right this way........................http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/club-...iscussion.html

Be great to see you there.

As mentioned above, great to see another 6 MPS owner here, enjoy the forums and your new ride and look forward to catching up at our next cruise if you can make it

Quote Originally Posted by blackbetty View Post
    the WA people clearly have loads of style and class
    or are just too damn scared to experience 190kw through only 2 wheels?
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Welcome to the MPS family.

welcome to the forum carey. keep enjoying your new ride!!!

Welcome Carey. We'll soon have a pretty good squad of sixes here.
    SARCASTIC, we "six" owners just like to get ALL our Kws on the tarmac rather than turning noise into smoke!
    Last edited by Doug_MPS6; 17-07-2010 at 01:00 PM.