User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cork Sport Engine Mount Inserts

If your mount is damaged or warn (as is often the case) you'll have to go for a replacement mount as the inserts won't help.
    One advantage of a full replacement mount is that the actual mount (not the rubber bit) is significantly beefier than the tin plate original

Fitted today! Anyone who is thinking about it go and get them right now!!! Feels like I have a new gearbox. Could not believe how much better it is- I thought it would be different when I was pushing the car but it's actually quite alot better all the time. It goes into every gear much easier and feels quite defined now. Small trade off was the initial vibration when I drove out of the shop.. I thought I was in 3rd lol. After a few hours though it has become better and better- no noticable vibrations and a MUCH improved shift feel- low revs, high revs, cold, warm just better.

Great cheap easy mod- got it fitted at mazda.
    " if you can't beat 'em join 'em"

New car : FPV FG F6 310

gald to hear it im still glad i got mine

Got mine sitting in the garage lol.

Will buy a torque wrench this week and put them in!

5. Default

I just installed this on my bl Mazda mps did you notice any considerable noise when starting and stopping the engine
    any ideas what's goin on with mine

6. Default Cork Sport Engine Mount Inserts

Give it some time to settle in, it will mellow with time in terms of noise. That is of course assuming you installed correctly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12