User Tag List

Thread: Hello there OZMPS

Default Hello there OZMPS

Hey everyone!

I think it is about time I put a post up on here as I have been browsing through the forums for the past few months.

I have been the proud owner of a Pearl White 2006 Mazda 6 MPS for the last 6 months.

These cars are just incredible. They are so balanced. They do everything very well and are great value! But I don't need to tell you guys that.

Andy, from Brisbane.

Welcome Andy, sounds like you're enjoying the MPS. There are several members here with the 6 MPS who have done some very tasteful and great performance mods, here's a couple to give you some ideas.

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...ips-ideas.html

http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/dyno-...mance-results/

Welcome Andy enjoy your stay keep a lookout on cruises coming up.

Andy,

Welcome to the forum!!! I don't see many of the MPS6 around Brissy's Southside, good to know they're out there!!!

to OzMPSclub!

Be sure you check out the Cruise threads.

Plenty of information here for your MPS!

Cool Mps rehab for turbo junkies u can checkout but u can never leave!!!!

To OZMPSClub the message is up there enjoy !!!

Col

Hello Andy and to ozMPS. As Shakespeare mentioned there are quite a few 6 MPS's out there. Click Shake's link below to find my Pearl white with a few mods you may/may not be keen on. As you know the pictures do not give the car justice. It's hard to replicate that Pearl sparkle in the sun with a camera lens! I've got black stock rims with red callipers which, from feedback seems to work a treat on the white car. Just to shake things up more below is a link of myself and a mate (both Pearl whites) when we followed up on a front lip idea. Hope you enjoy your car in terms of stunning looks and performance and again welcome and enjoy ozMPSclub!

DIY Front Lip

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Welcome mate, glad to hear you love your car as much as I enjoy mine.

Welcome Andy, enjoy the forum mate.

Cheers guys. I must say great work on the front lip mod Shake and Rogwick.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyMPS View Post
    Cheers guys. I must say great work on the front lip mod Shake and Rogwick.
    Thanks mate, we got the idea off another member who started a thread about DIY lips. Chris found a link with a DIY lip install and member Toddy22587 and myself tried it out one weekend and came up with two different types (as seen in the thread) Looks pretty good on the Pearl white as it does on any colour. It does work a treat in particular a colour other than black to offer a contrast, just makes the lip that little more noticeable. For $50 I was pretty happy with it.

The rims offer a cheap option too, over $3,000.00 for the after market rims I wanted, much cheaper to paint them (if its your thing) I got mine second hand off Shakes, so cheaper again. But a clean stock Pearl white is still a very nice "finished-off" ride. Glad you're happy with it! Don't see many of the Pearls so its great!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

12. Default

Welcome Andy and congrats on having such a sexy fantastic car, Im sure you will enjoy it just like the rest of us do

hey andy welcome to the forum. enjoy!!