User Tag List

Thread: Any upholsterers in here

Default Any upholsterers in here

Just wondering if there are any upholsterers in here amongst us, in particular in Brisbane.
    I am looking at some options for my interior, have a fasination......have done it all before and promised I would never do it again......but I always break my own promises ha ha.
    Have found a place in U.S that will also make the coverings in leather and post for self fittment but I'm not that do it yourself savvy to be mucking around with leather.....

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Or even if anyone knows a place in southeast Queensland that has replacements for the MPS 3....not just the front seats.

Sorry mate can't really help you out there, can only suggest looking up on the net for places. What are you planning on doing, sounds interesting...?

I have a fasination with white leather, well anything white.........well not everything just white cars and I think the Black MPS would look pretty snazy with a little redecorating, I have a mate back home where I am from but impossible to take it there to do it, with work and the likes. Even tried to find a full MPS 3 interior to take there and get done but then the money side of things gets way over the top. Still trying to find my photos of my old cars interior I did it all myself except the recovering of the seats of course.
    Just thought there may have been someone on here interested in some possible work or knows of someone.
    I looked on the Net but F**K me the prices are enough to give me a coronary.

Well that idea sounds really good, and I'm sure it would look great. I would be nervous about stains or general dirt on the white leather but if you look after it should be ok. I can't imagine it would be cheap though. I would say at least a grand to get started on the job? It would be a one-of-a-kind job though and look great in the car, even when you want to sell one day. Would love to see pics if your find out more info or look into getting it done!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mazda-mazdaspeed3.jpg 
Views:	123 
Size:	26.5 KB 
ID:	4308

Maybe something in the likes of these, but would like to stay closer to the original seats as I must say they are a very comfy and snug fitting seat to sit, but keep to the colouring of the ones in the pic.
    So basically the seats i have now but where the cloth is it would be black Cloth/Leather and the leather parts white leather.
    i have had a Car with full White leather before.......to much, it got dirty easy but was easy to clean found a magic product through the upholstery place, its called Arco and is the best thing i have ever used, its a conditioner for leather as well....great product.

Of course I would make some amendments to other interior parts to keep with ther white theme, but not to insane.

Name:	imagesCAPDM1SG..jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	2.6 KB 
ID:	4313

i wish they came in White here

Triple post much

yeah I know.....Like the sound of my own voice ha ha
    Well something like that

Quote Originally Posted by Ski82 View Post

Name:	imagesCAPDM1SG..jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	2.6 KB 
ID:	4313

i wish they came in White here

They will be here in white very soon with new update model..

New trim as well...and refreshed front end....less happy more aggressive.

Happy Motoring
    duglet

Yeah but no good for me....I just bought mine....dont get me wrong I love it but would prefer white, but ah well price was right and it was the car i wanted