User Tag List

Thread: BMW supercar

Default BMW supercar

BMW Supercar Coming in 2012?

THIS CAR I THINK ONE OF THE WORSE LOOKING CARS................ hey say this is to rival the Audi R8, not in looks thats for sure!

Blog Entries

Ahhh memories of the old M1...god it was an ugly car....

I don't mind the style of this one too much, though it is a bit avant-garde and I generally find most Bimmer styling is pretty crappy. The worst of it came with that awful boot lid that is plainly designed to suit the US lack of sense of design and line.

Best looking Bimmer was the old 3.0 CSI coupe back in the 80's, though it drove like a boat. I find most of them cramped little things inside for my size anyway, even the 5 series, and the finish doesn't suit the exhorbitant price tags.

Anyway, reading the 'cars for sale' column in any weekend papers shows that BMW's are like fleas on the road - everyone trying to make a statement of 'individuality' and all just falling in to one big common crowd of people who are prepared to or are silly enough to pay a premium for a propeller badge, just for the name.
    CP_e Standback & PNP; CP_e 3" SS Downpipe; Corksport FMIC with Top-mount K&N filter & OEM Ram CAI; Turbosmart BOV; Dashhawk; Prosport Boost Guage; JBR solid shift bushes; DBA 4000 Wiper-Slot front rotors; Hawk Ferro-Carbon HPS Street front brake pads (@ 69,000km); Sumitomo HTRZIII's in 225/45 x 18

Not to my liking the wheels are a rip off of the Pentagon , perhaps to entise the Yanks to buy it !!!

Col

Quote Originally Posted by YOU LOSE View Post
    Not to my liking the wheels are a rip off of the Pentagon , perhaps to entise the Yanks to buy it !!!

Col
    I think the wheels are the New Pentagon, downsizing and cost cutting has obviously affected the US defence department

Seriously though looks like the M1, which is their intention. I don't mind it but would probably by something different if I had the money
    R36 - Just like an MPS6 except with a growly V6

Blog Entries

It was styled as an M1, the last of which was in the 70's? and it was styled with a nod to the old-skool styling blending with new. Does a good job of that, I say. Looks like it means business.

I'd get one...

Then no one would want to steal it. How ever people might try to burn it a bit