User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I finally have my MPS =)

ah i used to have a black car. Didn't get it this time round because it's so hard to maintain looking nice.

Nice car

Should have posted it in the show us your mug thread

Quote Originally Posted by Jmac View Post
    Should have posted it in the show us your mug thread
    haha no way...its kind of hidden lol

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by darkness View Post
    ah i used to have a black car. Didn't get it this time round because it's so hard to maintain looking nice.

Nice car
    Thanks

yea black is a hard colour to maintain..but i had, well still have lol, a white car...so im choosing all the hard colours lol
    but i love it =)

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    I have put a few photos in an album of my car, and there is one of me...but no more lol
    Just look at my profile if your interested

Just checked ur profile nica car photos & the last one mmmmmm very nice .there is no better site than a chick driving a black hot hatch.

Oi!

I saw her first

down boys....
    just cause there is a female on the internet doesnt mean we all need to start acting stupid.... we would like her to stay here, not get scared away

looks like a nice clean car kayla
    how you finding it compared to the mirage?
    and dont worry about cleaning it too much keep it as an enjoyable thing to do, rather than a chore...
    unless you're going on a cruise (or track day) where there is other members, with cameras.... then you need to clean it, or suffer the "shame" of having a dirty car
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Quote Originally Posted by Bricky Dave View Post
    Just checked ur profile nica car photos & the last one mmmmmm very nice .there is no better site than a chick driving a black hot hatch.
    Thanks. Oh I love driving a black car with tint...most guys are shocked when they see a girl driving it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Oi!

I saw her first
    Haha calm down...everyone can look at my pics ...I might have to take it down, so no more fighting

Quote Originally Posted by SarcasticOne View Post
    down boys....
    just cause there is a female on the internet doesnt mean we all need to start acting stupid.... we would like her to stay here, not get scared away

looks like a nice clean car kayla
    how you finding it compared to the mirage?
    and dont worry about cleaning it too much keep it as an enjoyable thing to do, rather than a chore...
    unless you're going on a cruise (or track day) where there is other members, with cameras.... then you need to clean it, or suffer the "shame" of having a dirty car
    Thanks, I dont need a bunch of guys acting all stupid over 1 pic lol...but I wont be going anywhere, I'll just ignore the behaviour lol

Thanks, it is a nice clean car..when i was it ..nah she is tidy
    Oh the Mazda is totally different compared to the Mirage...Goes faster, drives much better, more comfortable, looks hot lol
    But I do miss my sound system that is in the Mirage..im surprised it hasnt rattled apart witht the amount of bass it puts out...but i dont drive it around with it turned up all the way lol
    Im thinking about pulling it all out and making it 'standard' again.then maybe someone will buy it lol

I normally try and clean the Mazda every saturday, I have my breaky then clean my car...but the weather has not been playing nice lately, so it has gorn a few weeks without a wash.
    I did wash it last saturday, took it out, and a stupid bird pooped on it was not happy at all...so i washed it again lol

If I go on a cruise I will give it a good clean and make sure everything is spotless...there is no way I would show up in a dirty car

Oh the Mazda is totally different compared to the Mirage...Goes faster, drives much better, more comfortable, looks hot lol
    But I do miss my sound system that is in the Mirage..im surprised it hasnt rattled apart witht the amount of bass it puts out...but i dont drive it around with it turned up all the way lol
    The MPS is in a whole different class compared to the Mirage! Power, refinement, accuracy, responsiveness not to mention generally newer and a much higher tech machine. If you miss the sound system you can always modify the existing MPS system. I'm not fully aware what speakers (how many) are in the 3MPS but I know mine are not too bad (not bose) I took my ride in and had a Alpine Type S subwoofer fitted and its much, much better. The speakers are not bad for my liking 'as standard' either. Can always upgrade the speakers if you feel the need or amplify them if you wish also. For me, the sub made the difference I wanted and left it at that.

Hmm, the first thing I would consider on a ride like yours would be the Callipers going hot red, then I'd let the rest come to me. PS the mazda already puts the mirage to shame, consider lowering it and a few performance based mods. Check in the mirror every few days to see your smile grow bigger and bigger as the installations come together.

Since star Wars was on the other night let me say this
    "Impressive, the MPS is...much potential I sense. Fear and power is the way to the dark side"

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Elite Team Emo = black Gen I and MPS6
    Peasant Team Emo = Gen II's

Quote Originally Posted by LittleredMPS View Post
    I am going to slap you back into your closet drag queen gypsy
    +1

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

down boys....
    Totally agree Sam - and from a femal point of view....I was a little scared when first joining, I realise now it was just all jokes, but it can be quite daunting for a female when first joining a club like this!!!

Lehoon out
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    Totally agree Sam - and from a femal point of view....I was a little scared when first joining, I realise now it was just all jokes, but it can be quite daunting for a female when first joining a club like this!!!

Lehoon out
    I think its great to hear some ladies appreciating their rides or installing modifications. There are many females out there with a creative flare which often goes unseen. I have to spend several hours every now and then working on my other half's ride as she does not look after it herself and only comes to me when something is not working! "Have you checked the oil" ...."I don't know where the dipstick thingy is" Oh dear...that's my girl. Also need to inform her, her tyres are bald, I was spinning around every corner last time I drove in the wet!

I always assumed anyone and everyone loved their ride and at least maintained and looked after it...fail! Great to have female members with ozMPSclub and always welcome in the community. All in good fun and jokes as Leelu commented above!

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

...there is no way I would show up in a dirty car
    Omg, even you are taking the piss out if me.......
    OMG pressing the right pedal makes me go forward!...but pressing the middle doesn't.. hows does that work?... aliens...

Hi all, just picked up my mps 2day.After readin what u guys say about it,now it my turn 2 say sumthing OMG

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    Omg, even you are taking the piss out if me.......
    oh dear...you didn't turn up in a dirty car lol

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bricky Dave View Post
    Hi all, just picked up my mps 2day.After readin what u guys say about it,now it my turn 2 say sumthing OMG
    Haha we all know exactly how you feel

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    The MPS is in a whole different class compared to the Mirage! Power, refinement, accuracy, responsiveness not to mention generally newer and a much higher tech machine. If you miss the sound system you can always modify the existing MPS system. I'm not fully aware what speakers (how many) are in the 3MPS but I know mine are not too bad (not bose) I took my ride in and had a Alpine Type S subwoofer fitted and its much, much better. The speakers are not bad for my liking 'as standard' either. Can always upgrade the speakers if you feel the need or amplify them if you wish also. For me, the sub made the difference I wanted and left it at that.

Hmm, the first thing I would consider on a ride like yours would be the Callipers going hot red, then I'd let the rest come to me. PS the mazda already puts the mirage to shame, consider lowering it and a few performance based mods. Check in the mirror every few days to see your smile grow bigger and bigger as the installations come together.

Since star Wars was on the other night let me say this
    "Impressive, the MPS is...much potential I sense. Fear and power is the way to the dark side"
    hmm yea, the mazda and the mirage are two totally different cars not even close to each other
    the mirage is a good car and never let me down, thats why i got it.
    but now its time for some fun and to spend money on me and my car...not a bf's lol..so hence the mps was bought

hmm i dont want to do any mods to the mazda just yet, need to sell the mirage first. and do a few other things before i start mods lol...thanks for the tips tho

im guessing your a star wars fan...nice saying tho lol

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rogwick View Post
    I think its great to hear some ladies appreciating their rides or installing modifications. There are many females out there with a creative flare which often goes unseen. I have to spend several hours every now and then working on my other half's ride as she does not look after it herself and only comes to me when something is not working! "Have you checked the oil" ...."I don't know where the dipstick thingy is" Oh dear...that's my girl. Also need to inform her, her tyres are bald, I was spinning around every corner last time I drove in the wet!

I always assumed anyone and everyone loved their ride and at least maintained and looked after it...fail! Great to have female members with ozMPSclub and always welcome in the community. All in good fun and jokes as Leelu commented above!

I know its all in fun..ive copped it plenty of times before cause im not the typical 'girly girl' lol...you definately get use to it lol

haha i can put on the 'i dont know' face and get other people to do stuff to my car...only sometimes, its easier and i can do something else while its getting done
    but i havnt done that with the mazda yet...lol

Its good to see a wide range of people in this club, makes everyone feel welcomed and not the odd one out lol

I know its all in fun..ive copped it plenty of times before cause im not the typical 'girly girl' lol...you definately get use to it lol
    Theres a whole club over this side of the ditch, "Girlspeed" that is all just girls and their performance cars. And some of them put guys cars to shame, they are pretty spectacular.
    Owner of the Mutant Gen I.

oh dear...you didn't turn up in a dirty car lol
    he did...
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...ne-2010-a.html for his not-so-secret shame...
    going to take a while for him to live it down i suspect...
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

he did...
    http://www.ozmpsclub.com/forum/membe...ne-2010-a.html for his not-so-secret shame...
    going to take a while for him to live it down i suspect...
    That's cause i drive my baby, i don't pussy foot around...

and it was raining the night before and i wanted to sleep in
    OMG pressing the right pedal makes me go forward!...but pressing the middle doesn't.. hows does that work?... aliens...

Good on you for spending more time driving it than cleaning it
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

All I hear are excuses Brackboy..........
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Quote Originally Posted by Leelu View Post
    All I hear are excuses Brackboy..........
    +1 lol

I would get up early to wash it...need to have a clean car lol

what.. if it's dirty, i'm like.. yeah i'll thrash it today.. otherwise i would clean it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast