User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I finally have my MPS =)

Smile I finally have my MPS =)

Hi

I have recently bought a black MPS 3.
    I have wanted a turbo car for a few years, but uni, working minimal hours and spending money on the boyfriend at the times car was just holding me back.
    I now have a great job, and a great car..no bf, but thats great too lol
    I also have a Mitsubishi Mirage (for sale) which was great to drive to and from uni and work, but it's just not as much fun as a turbo.

I enjoy going on car cruises and could spend hours working on and looking at cars.
    I can fibreglass, love working on engines (not that the mazda needs work) and want to learn how the spray and airbrush. Im not a typical girly girl, never have been, never will be...but im not a rough nut either..just a good mix inbetween lol

Well I hope everyone else loves their Mazda as much as I do
    =)

Welcome! Ive got the same car but mine is Aurora blue. We are all here to help! Have a geat stay

Welcome Kayla, from a fellow Novocastrian. This is a very friendly place full of helpful people.

Regards,

Leon

Welcome Kayla and congratulations on your purchase!

Yeah I understand what's its like spending money on partners etc. My gf doesn't want me purchasing another bike!

Going on cruises and meeting people would be great I strongly suggest it. Might I ask if you have any plans for the new ride?? Any mods in the works that you're thinking of? Plenty of potential out of the MPS and if you love working on engines its a pleasure modifying! Airbrushing sounds really interesting and I wouldn't mind learning myself. You do have to have some natural talent though so might be a problem with me! If you do some designs or work on your car, definitely post up some pics, would love to see.

Yes I'm sure a lot of people on here love their Mazda as much as you do! Enjoy the forums and your car

With great power comes great fuel consumption...
    M P S
    - 6 - RR | Cobb AP | CAI | TIP | ATP GTX28R | 3.25" TMIC | SS DP | REM | 3" Zorst | SSP Anchors & Countershift | DBA Rotors | K/Springs | Upper & Lower Bracing | Alpine Type S 12" sub MRP-M500 Amp
    | Grille | STi Lip | Shark Fin | 6000K HID | Fog Light Tint | Twin DEFI gauges | Custom Decals & Badges | LED lighting | CF Mirrors & Pillars | Black rims Red callipers

Welcome to OzMPS enjoy your new MPS and the forums

HI and welcome. good to see another member close by..

(another for team emo )
    strongly reccomend going on a cruise, went on my first a few weeks back and had an awesome time, great bunch of people, and you get to DRIVE your car rather than sit in traffic, it puts a massive smile on your face

Welcome! Enjoy your stay..
    Be sure to check the cruises section for any up and coming events

Wink Mps rehab for turbo junkies u can checkout but u can never leave!!!!

To OZMPSClub the message is up there enjoy !!!!

Col

hi their and welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    Hi

I have wanted a turbo car for a few years, but uni, working minimal hours and spending money on the boyfriend at the times car was just holding me back.
    I also have a Mitsubishi Mirage (for sale) which was great to drive to and from uni and work, but it's just not as much fun as a turbo.

I enjoy going on car cruises and could spend hours working on and looking at cars.
    I can fibreglass, love working on engines (not that the mazda needs work) and want to learn how the spray and airbrush. Im not a typical girly girl, never have been, never will be...but im not a rough nut either..just a good mix inbetween lol

=)
    I think you may just be every guys dream girl

Im not very feminine either, i sometimes think i shoulda been born a guy Or maybe i was, and these scars arent what mum and dad told me they were from

Anyway welcome aboard im sure there's lots of members who'd love you to join them on a cruise

Hi and welcome. Another for team emo =)

Hi

=)
    Marry meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Welcome
    CES "SS" TBE | SURE "Aeros" SRI | SURE "Sidewinder" TIP | SURE "Return" Recirc Hose | CUSTOM "PWR Core" FMIC | Hypertech "Tuned" | Turbosmart "Atmo" BOV | MSD DashHawk | CP-e REM | SURE "Anchors" Shifter Bushings | JBR SSP and Weight | JBR Heavy Knob |Redline Hood Quick LIFT ELITE | TEIN "SS" Coilovers | Front - Rear HOTCHKIS Swaybars | Front - Rear DBA 4000 Slotted Rotors | A1RM Brake Pads | 18x8 +45 Tenzo-R Cuzco Black V1 | 235/40/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sport | Safe n' Sound baby Seat lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post

Welcome
    was wondering how long that would take
    Newbie FAQ My Build Thread
    From stock, to GT3071, to substantially less modded, many lessons learned!
    3" HTP | 100 Cel DP | Autotech HPFP | AP V3 - Self Tuned on E20 | JBR RSB | CPE S2 REM | JBR Shifter Bushings

Im not a typical girly girl, never have been, never will be...but im not a rough nut either..just a good mix inbetween lol
    +1 to that!!!

to the club!!! Good to see another female MPS'er joining the ranks .

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post

Welcome
    I don't remember receiving a marriage proposal?
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Welcome to the Forum and enjoy your new ride

Welcome aboard the turbo express, plenty to see and do just tag on a cruise and enjoy the ride.

Wheres my proposal Nirvandan, and I've known you for longer

Lol I'll try not to slip on the drool of the other guys on the way through to say welcome :-)

Hi and have a great stay . Oh i can cook and clean dishes

20. Default

Welcome another non-girly girl for team Emo ... we rock

Hope you join us on a cruise soon ... maybe come down for the day to Bathurst or join us the whole way to Mudgee on 24th July

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast