User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I finally have my MPS =)

Quote Originally Posted by Brackaus View Post
    what.. if it's dirty, i'm like.. yeah i'll thrash it today.. otherwise i would clean it.
    Clean it, then give it a good drive...nothing better than a sexy clean car going fast

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla View Post
    DIRTY it, then give it a good drive...nothing better than a SEXY DIRTY car going fast
    Totally agree
    OMG pressing the right pedal makes me go forward!...but pressing the middle doesn't.. hows does that work?... aliens...

Clean it, then give it a good drive...nothing better than a sexy clean car going fast
    Totally agree

See you agree that it should be CLEANED then driven hard...A SEXY CLEAN CAR going fast IS THE BEST

And dont go changing my post lol

It wasn't me... it was the one armed man!.....

brackaus goes for the golfball effect

See you agree that it should be CLEANED then driven hard...A SEXY CLEAN CAR going fast IS THE BEST

...and clean cars have at least 5kw's more power (Leelu's vs Yeldarb - Dyno Day) and clean cars don't run off the track (Brackaus vs everyone at the track day).
    Redbull is DEAD!!

Long live the Redbull ... V2

Quote Originally Posted by Yeldarb View Post
    ...and clean cars have at least 5kw's more power (Leelu's vs Yeldarb - Dyno Day) and clean cars don't run off the track (Brackaus vs everyone at the track day).
    It was actually only 3kw's wasn't it (151kw atw vs 154kw atw) but I'm happy to take 5kw's

And to the last part of that post - sorry Brackboy but...............LMFAO
    GENII 2009 MPS VR POV PACK | TIPS THANKS TO MAZDA3MPS (IAN) | KUMHO KU36 235/40/18 TYRES | PRIMA PAINT PROTECTION BY ZAS | LAKIN CUSTOM PLATES | MPS & OZMPSCLUB.COM BRUSHED ALUMINIUM DECALS (THEY COUNT AS MODS RIGHT?)| WISHLIST...60 DURO REAR ENGINE MOUNT | RIMS PAINTED/GT RIMS

Brackaus: Haha see a clean car is so much sexier and better ..showing up in a dirty car again??? lol

Hmm, one mod in my car...178kwatw with dirt... see when I got there it wasn't as dirty but afterwards when more dirt cam soon it... the beast was unleashed.

Man I'm not a pig, I do like having a clean car, just when I have to organize a day or think about missing on a cruise cause my car is a little dirty... little extreme.

I hope these random post's don't scare you off, where just very different around here but share similar passions. Maybe if you went.on an open road drive you'll understand why i don't mind going out dirty...... till then your part of the "Triple C"...(Crazy Cleaning Crew).
    OMG pressing the right pedal makes me go forward!...but pressing the middle doesn't.. hows does that work?... aliens...

Mine had more dirt on it than Brackaus and it pulled harder, dirt FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by Nirvandan View Post
    Mine had more dirt on it than Brackaus and it pulled harder, dirt FTW!
    indeed it did!

Hmm, one mod in my car...178kwatw with dirt... see when I got there it wasn't as dirty but afterwards when more dirt cam soon it... the beast was unleashed.

Man I'm not a pig, I do like having a clean car, just when I have to organize a day or think about missing on a cruise cause my car is a little dirty... little extreme.

I hope these random post's don't scare you off, where just very different around here but share similar passions. Maybe if you went.on an open road drive you'll understand why i don't mind going out dirty...... till then your part of the "Triple C"...(Crazy Cleaning Crew).
    Haha my car is dirty at the moment...but i like to have a clean car if im going on a cruise etc...just means i wash it the afternoon before, or that morning before i head out, i dont miss out on it lol
    These posts don't scare me...far from it.

Welcome Kayla Nice sexy Black MPS you got there . . .

congrats on your new purchase!!! enjoy it as i am sure u will. always makes me smile at least once eveerytime i take it out for a drive hehe

Thanks for the welcome LILZLR

Thanks TheJunglist, I am enjoying it, don't need to worry about that

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234