User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SRI vs CAI

2xs SRI & heat shield with ducted CAI feed

Quote Originally Posted by KLEEMO View Post
    2xs SRI & heat shield with ducted CAI feed
    Pics or BAN

ive put some up in the past……….but since I know you love pics of your products Troy ill take some more and get them up

Of the cold air feed mainly.

I can't believe it, know-one has suggested the coolest intake.
    You know you're the ultimate in coolness when you stick a feather and rev the crap out of you motor to get it to move

Well mines very Ghetto............but its more or less the Hat/Hood of a 4wd snorkel mounted upside down feeding the whole underneath where the factory junk was sitting.

The opening sits well behind the custom front Grille I have and all black matches in stealthly!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	!B-Y8tp!!2k~$(KGrHqIOKjwEzkQNZjdPBM8m(K!W5!~~_1.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	17.1 KB 
ID:	7454  

After the recent floods and seeing indie the throttle body of my friend's Accord Euro, I'm staying away from CAI....

his sister drove through a section of road that was flooded while he was in Qld and it sucked up a couple of liters through the Injen CAI he had fitted...

Don't care that most on here would never do such silly thing or the usual "I have driven in really bad rain and no problem", just think if someone else jumps in and takes your car with out knowing what can happen, this could also happen to anyone!!!
    Do Not Fear Torque Steer...

ZOOM F*cking ZOOM Biatch!!

TRUE........... Drove through these waters the other weekend & no problems with water pick up!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123