User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mazda 3 MPS (2005-2008) Exhausts + Intakes + other questions

1. Default

Thanks for the PM mate.

Quote Originally Posted by VTECMACHINE View Post
    Awesome, thanks brother.

I see you're in Sydney. We should have a meet up Better yet, does ozMPSclub have meet days or anything - hoping to attend one soon.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

Just trying to see if I can keep somethings from the teggie.

Are Mazda's wheel nuts 12 x 1.5, just like Honda's are? If so, i'll keep my Kiks R40 nuts!
    Keeping the rare tako grounding kit too.
    Yep, wheel nuts will be OK, as long as youre not going to put 3" long ricer wheel nuts on your MPS, we'll get along just fine

We often have a few club cruises, there was an epic cruise last weekend down to Bowral where we met up with the ACT crew, just keep an eye on the cruises section, there is usually plenty of warning, and often a generic PM will be sent out to state members notifying the of these events.

What area of Sydney are you in ?
    Nearly all men can stand adversity. But if you want to test a man's character - give him power.
    Abraham Lincoln

3. Default

I live in St Ives. Got it! Cruises section... I haven't reallly got my way through this site yet. Working on it though! Technically I should be studying for exams, but ozmps and carsales are distracting me. I've got my eyes on a few 3MPS's now

lol 3" ricer nuts. They actually are the longer nuts (haha), which accomodated for extended ARP studs to fit spacers for brake clearance, for circuit work. Guarentee they weren't for "rice" . Anyways, the R40 nuts will suit the car don't you worry - they are black
    Last edited by VTECMACHINE; 14-06-2010 at 11:40 AM.

4. Default

Save some coin and time and buy my car...

5. Default

. No fun in buying a already modified car. I will consider it when it comes to buying it though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12